Next Louisiana Meet *change to the 4th of june

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jwcardy is on a distinguished road
i hope to be boosted at the meet in june if all goes well...wont have the built block and head in, but will be running 9lbs by the meet...hopefully
Old 04-18-2005
Registered!!

silvrbreez02 can only hope to improve
Luzion: Sorry you'll miss it man. Have you done anything else to your car recently?

Last edited by silvrbreez02; 04-19-2005 at 11:15 AM.
Old 04-19-2005
Registered!!

ragencajun is an unknown quantity at this point
I got to check some dates before i can commit but I would love a NO meet
Old 04-19-2005
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
Damn, I'd like to ride out there to meet those of y'all not coming to the big Houston meet at beginning of July, but Showdown is in Houston on the 3rd and 4th...
Old 04-19-2005
Registered!!

LuZi0n is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by silvrbreez02
Luzion: Sorry you'll miss it man. Have you done anything else to your car recently?
nothing man...during school i work just enough to pay my bills and go out. Hopefully this summer i can save a little up
Old 04-20-2005
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
^ I know the feeling.

I'll most likely be there. Time? Noon?I'll see if I can get off work that day. I'll see if I can find something to buy, other than that, I'll be helping install. I have a xbox. Just let me know if I need to bring it and my tv.
Old 04-20-2005
Registered!!

Yeah man don't feel any pressure to buy something just to come to the meet. That was just a way to give some people something to look forward to.

12 noon sounds good. Maybe we can get Wes to edit his first post again to give a time.
Old 04-20-2005
I survived that B*tch Katrina !!!

boombazokajoe91 is an unknown quantity at this point
nothing man...during school i work just enough to pay my bills and go out. Hopefully this summer i can save a little up
haha i know the feeling ...
Old 04-20-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

Maybe we can get Wes to edit his first post again to give a time.
edited
Old 04-21-2005
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
Blah Im out. June 4th is opening day for t-ball over here so I have to go watch my niece.
Old 04-22-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

Originally Posted by ledbelly
Blah Im out. June 4th is opening day for t-ball over here so I have to go watch my niece.

ahhh bro, lame excuse... go watch her play the next weekend...besides, this may be my last meet for a while...i am leaving wednesday flying out of new orleans to go to nebraska for a job interview...if i get the job, i will be moving up there....
Old 04-22-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jwcardy
ahhh bro, lame excuse... go watch her play the next weekend...besides, this may be my last meet for a while...i am leaving wednesday flying out of new orleans to go to nebraska for a job interview...if i get the job, i will be moving up there....
Aww man, that sucks and is cool at the same time. At least you won't have to worry about being the first boosted civic in your state anymore. Good luck man.
Old 04-22-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

yeah, it is an awesome opportunity that i cant pass up, and i am feeling really good about the job, and it is A LOT of money....and wont be long till i own a bad @$$ 2k2 civic and Subaru STI...hahahah
Old 04-22-2005
Registered!!

Good luck with that too. Go to Performance Subaru down here in N.O. whenever that time comes. I know the owner, he's a good guy and he definitely knows his sheet about Subies.
Old 04-22-2005
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
Negative there is no way I can miss this. She ask me every single time she comes over. Plus I'm her godfather.
Old 04-22-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

yeah dude, that is cool...i was just messin with you man....t-ball is pretty big here too
Old 04-22-2005
Registered!!

Well you'll be missed. Have fun at the T-ball.
Old 04-25-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

jmiester96 will become famous soon enoughjmiester96 will become famous soon enough
what kind of job is it wes??
What is the address of your house silver??
Old 04-25-2005
i like shiny cars

BaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant future
Wes said something about filming **** Films
Old 04-25-2005
Registered!!

My address is 2755 Bark Ave. in Marrero, LA.

My house is so new it doesn't even show up on any of the map sites yet. You have to put in Bark Ave. or Bark Ln. in Marrero and see what you come up with.

Oh yeah...No Junk Mail Please!
Old 04-25-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

Originally Posted by jmiester96
what kind of job is it wes??
What is the address of your house silver??

it is a train service job with union pacific railroad...if all goes well at my interview, and i get the job, they will be starting me out around 50k a year...that isnt too shabby for a 23yr old...right now the civic project will be put on hold until i figure out what exactly is going on...i cant have my civic not 100% and them call me to move up there....so as soon as i figure out what is going on, the project will pic back up...right now, all that i lack to put the kit on is the smaller radiator, ic piping(buddy of mine is hookin my up with it) and clutch....and of course, tuning...i think that i found someone there in BR/NO and i would like to check them out when i come down to the meet...if i get the job in nebraska, look for me to have an STI pretty soon...a white one...they are hot, and that is the only way that i can get one cause of my girl...she said she would only let me get one if i got white...
Old 04-25-2005
Registered!!

hmmm....sounds kinda like ron with the subie...gotta have white heh? and is it going to be an sti or a wrx with a souped up vishnu package? just something to think about.

yeah 50K for a 23 yr old ain't bad. that's really good actually, but it sucks that you'd have to move. just pay close attention to you benefits (health plan, bonuses, raises, 401k, etc.) if you ask, i'll tell what my salary is...
Old 04-25-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

hmmm....sounds kinda like ron with the subie...gotta have white heh? and is it going to be an sti or a wrx with a souped up vishnu package? just something to think about.

yeah 50K for a 23 yr old ain't bad. that's really good actually, but it sucks that you'd have to move. just pay close attention to you benefits (health plan, bonuses, raises, 401k, etc.) if you ask, i'll tell what my salary is...

well, the money is nice, but the benefits are what i am leaving for...medical is fully paid...no copays, no nothing...retirement and bonuses are awesome...start out at 80% pay...max out at 75000 in couple of years...buddy of mine works for same company and made 60k last year and has only been there a year and a half 18months
Old 04-26-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jwcardy
well, the money is nice, but the benefits are what i am leaving for...medical is fully paid...no copays, no nothing...retirement and bonuses are awesome...start out at 80% pay...max out at 75000 in couple of years...buddy of mine works for same company and made 60k last year and has only been there a year and a half 18months
Awesome! Sounds like the same reasons I left the last consulting firm I worked for and came to the one I'm at now. Aside from the jump in pay ($42K to $65K) , the benefits are really nice. We've got profit sharing and everything. Nice bonuses and raises based on performance are also a big plus. Well man, sounds like you've got all your ducks in a row....good luck with the interview!

Last edited by silvrbreez02; 04-26-2005 at 10:31 AM.
Old 04-26-2005
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck with that too. Go to Performance Subaru down here in N.O. whenever that time comes. I know the owner, he's a good guy and he definitely knows his sheet about Subies.

Friend of mine's dad use to race with him. Very cool guy is what he tells me. If I could afford the payments I'd have a blue sti.

Good luck with the interview. A good job is always better to have than one you dont like.
Old 04-26-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

thanks guys, wish me luck, cause i fly out of N.O. in the morning...
Old 04-30-2005
Registered!!

Alright let's get this back up. If you are coming, post up and let me know. Also, if you are gonna be bringing something to install let me know. Also, if you are gonna bring XBox stuff let me know. Basically....just let me know.

Anybody else decide they wanted to show up. Houma guys, Lafayette guys, BR guys...you coming?
Old 04-30-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

jmiester96 will become famous soon enoughjmiester96 will become famous soon enough
hey, ill definetly be there. I'm buying some kamikazi headers and im going to bring those. I heard that when you put your headers on you need to buy some new o2 sensors or somethin?? You know anything about that, or will the headers just bolt on with no problem.
Old 04-30-2005
Registered!!

Never heard about the o2 sensors. Where'd you get you headers from?
Old 04-30-2005
i like shiny cars

BaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant future
Its looking real good that I'll be there. I'll bring xbox and I guess i can bring some of my detailing equipment

Quick Reply: Next Louisiana Meet *change to the 4th of june