Car meet in Louisiana

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ImportGrl is an unknown quantity at this point
does it HAVE to be in BR??? its Really difficult to have a meet in Br.. the cops dislike us being anywhere... the New Orleans lakefront is a lot cooler about people hanging out there.. i live in BR, but im willing to travel to NOLA, just to be left alone.. but, either way.. i'd like to come by, if i can..
Old 07-19-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

jmiester96 will become famous soon enoughjmiester96 will become famous soon enough
if we do it in br, i know a pertty empti parkin lot on antioch road, if anyone knows where that is, we could meet up somewhere that everyones familiar with and then go there, yea it woudl be cool to meet up earlier like at 5.
Old 07-19-2004
Premium Member

jmiester96 will become famous soon enoughjmiester96 will become famous soon enough
New Orleans would work for me. What is good for everyone else.
Old 07-19-2004
Registered!!

Ssoccer92 is an unknown quantity at this point
I rather lakefront 1000 times better.. i dont think the cops would like us in that empty parking lot either
Old 07-20-2004
Premium Member

aight, so is lakefront good with everyone else?
Old 07-20-2004
Boobies are my friend!

street300zx is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds good.
Old 07-20-2004
Registered!!

solo_rider is an unknown quantity at this point
thats cool i jus don't know how to get there. ledbelly and one of his buddies is meeting me im lafayette so street300zx if you don't mind we can follow you from lafayette or meet one of the other members somewhere in baton rouge.
Old 07-20-2004
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
There is a lot of space at the lakefront. I live only 20 minutes away. Sounds good to me. IS it still for 7:30? Is it am or pm?

^ IF you go straight up hwy 90, you can get on at 310. From there get on I-10 going east (I believe its east). Then just keep going down until you see the exit West End. Get off on that exit. Then just come up west end. You'll go through 3 stoplights. Then there will be apartments on your left and small parking lts on the right. There is a Joe's crab shack on the left after the apartments and a large parking lot on the right. Thats were the N.O. people meet. There is also parking along the lakefront as well.

importgrl- The cops will always watch us. (Because of the F&F)
Old 07-20-2004
Premium Member

oh k so letes make it saturday, august 14th, at the uno lakefront arena at 5 p.m. Is that good.
Old 07-20-2004
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
that sounds perfect

if anyone lives around Lake charles , laffayette or inbetween , were gonna meet at the mall of acadiana, to goto NO. PM me for more details

Last edited by ledbelly; 07-20-2004 at 11:37 AM.
Old 07-20-2004
Registered!!

ImportGrl is an unknown quantity at this point
for those of you who do not know how to get there... its I-10 east. the interstate will split (Interstate 610 to the left and I10, towards downtown to the right) you need to go LEFT, towards the 610! its gonna be the first exit after you split. its called canal / westend blvd. take that, then take the loop towards west end blvd. (there are signs everywhere) *note* its a pretty hard turn, so be careful on that loop. then, i wanna say its gonna be two red lights and then you'll cross over that last intersection and you'll start to see Joe's Crab shack to your left. be in your right lane, and turn into the first parking lot to your right. or, you can all just line up alone the lake. (thats better for pictures) either way, when you get that far, you should see everyone. the lakefront goes a long way, so, try to park closer to the front (near Joe's) so that no one else gets lost.

also, i dont get off of work until 5pm on saturdays and it takes me at least an hour to get out there. so, id prefer if it were at least around 6pm. if its the daylight youre worried about, it doesnt get dark until about 7:30-8:00 and the lakefront has PLENTY of lighting.. but, whatever is cool with yall.. i'll try to make it.
Old 07-20-2004
Registered!!

5 pm sounds good to me. If earlier, just post up here.
Old 07-20-2004
Registered!!

1320Racing is an unknown quantity at this point
I would go but NO damn its a 6 hour drive just to get down thier...
I wanted to go but wont make it. Maybe next time if we could meet up somewhere between Alexandria and BR for us Shreveport Folks
Old 07-20-2004
Registered!!

SquirrelCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm down to go . i'll be driving from alexandria area if anyone wants to cruise down there. should have my car painted and the kit back on by then.
Old 07-20-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
i might be in new orleans that weekend to visit the g/f... y'all dont mind a Texan joinin in on the fun, right?
Old 07-20-2004
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

jwcardy is on a distinguished road
texans are cool as hell in my book...come on and bring some more peeps...i will be there for sure...hopefully i will be boosted then toooo....turbo came in yesterday....and that was the missing link...now i just have to have my ic pipes fitted and tig welded up....so i dont think that there should be any reason that i wont be boosted...might not be tuned well, but i should be boosted...trust me, i am trying my hardest....

for those come from alex, lake c, and laffayette areas, lets meet at the What-A-Burger that is right down from the I-49 and I-10 intersection...like heading back to lake charles
Old 07-20-2004
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

lets meet there around 3 so that we can all cruise down there together...that will be tight...several of use cruising together...
Old 07-20-2004
Registered!!

ledbelly, some of his crew and me are all meeting at the acadiana mall at the 2:30 to go to the lake front if every one wants to join us.
Old 07-20-2004
Registered!!

damn! i jus got my cf trunk in today, i've waited for 3 weeks and they sent me the wrong friggin trunk,aaaaahhhhhhh, so ya'll don't flame if i show up w/ my ugly *** alum spoiler still on my car. lol! hopefully i have another cf trunk by then. i'm crossing my fingers.
Old 07-20-2004
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

haha, that is funny...where did you order it from...i ordered one too from showstoppersusa.com and they sent me the wrong one...but my new one is on the way....
Old 07-20-2004
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

Originally Posted by solo_rider
ledbelly, some of his crew and me are all meeting at the acadiana mall at the 2:30 to go to the lake front if every one wants to join us.

that is cool....me and my boys will meet yall there...what store are yall meeting in front of....and that is the mall in laffayette, right...i dont know the name, but has best buy and stuff around it....????????????
Old 07-20-2004
Registered!!

its the main entrance in the front. its by dillards. they have two entrances one in the front facing ambasader caffrey and the other in the back facing johnson street and the olive garden. i'll make sure and show up there a lil early so ya'll should see my car satin silver coupe w/ bomex kit and invader cf hood. oh i order my trunk from jtr motorsports. i jus hope i get it in time for the meet. my cell is 504 -415 -4606 (damon landry)
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

bradfordtheguy is an unknown quantity at this point
great plan guys, i'll try to round up the civ's from houma/thib and see if we can ride up to the lakefront....gonna have to keep an eye for the 5-0's up there tho, heard they're beefing up patrols as of late
Old 07-21-2004
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Won't be able to make it. Gotta work.
Old 07-21-2004
Registered!!

^ That sucks andy. Hope you can make the next one we plan.

They always have patrols going around. Dont do any stupid **** and they usually dont bother you. I'll most likely will go eat at joes before it starts. If anyone needs to get a hold of me 504-457-1048 (Josh).

btw, Hopefully wes and squirrel find there way this time and I dont have to find them again. jfwy
Old 07-21-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
jw... hit me up with a PM... i got a few questions for you on your boost setup...
Old 07-21-2004
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

Sweet, me and nathan aka squirelcivic will be there for sure....
Old 07-22-2004
Registered!!

Is squirrel going to have his car painted by then? I havent seen him posting much. I guess he's busy with the shop.
Old 07-22-2004
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

yeah, he is suppose to be painting his car next week...he hasnt been posting much cause he parents got rid of the internet at there house...said it cost to much, so he has to go to the library to get on the net
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

mootlif3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll see if I can make it, I would like to see some other 7thgens. I only seen one at the BWW meet tonight :/.

Quick Reply: Car meet in Louisiana