Auto X/Road Racing Auto X and Road Course Forum

And so the long ass offseason begins what are you gonna do?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
And so the long *** offseason begins what are you gonna do?

Yes, I realize those of you in those summer year round places are still going at it. I just want you to know that you suck. Now that that's out in the open, here we go....
So begins the off season, where the car sits and collects tree ****, the armchair driving begins, and conditions don't exactly lend themselves to much more than "what ifs" and thinking about what you can do if you had _______....
So lets get started with a couple of those.
What if...
...I hadn't moved from the cheap midwest to the mega expensive east coast? Would I have blown a ton of money working on the car and running track nights rather than trying to barely get by living in a city? Probably.
...I hadn't burned up a whole bunch of brake sets on the track and I still had drums on the back of the car? Well, I'd probably still be driving in STS, still getting spanked and not going any slower or faster than I am right now. Call it a draw.
...I hadn't installed the Defi-link in my car last summer and I fried my engine overheating oil on the track? Defi warning system rules
...My wheels weren't bright orange? I wouldn't be known as the guy with the car with orange wheels, and my civic would look like yours.
...16x8s fit on the car? To be continued.....

Add whatever you like...