Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New to Honda, New to Forum

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
siczy is an unknown quantity at this point
New to Honda, New to Forum

Hey guys!

My name is Jordan and today I am buying my 2018 Civic Hatch Sport. This is my first honda, my only car I have ever owned is 2002 Monte Carlo SS. If anyone has any tips or pointers on things I should look forward to or not panic if I see on the civic please let me know!

Thanks everyone!
Old 02-02-2018
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Received 1,122 Likes on 937 Posts
Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all
Re: New to Honda, New to Forum

Welcome to the forum!
You'll find the Honda alot more reliable and economical than the GM.
Old 02-02-2018
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome
Old 02-02-2018
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Hola!
Old 02-02-2018
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I just got me a 2018 Sport Hatch, and man, I love this car.

So far, I haven't noticed any problems I've seen from other forums. Then again, many of those problems have to do with the infotainment system and all the extra features the Sport doesn't have.

There are a few small things that bugged me, but nothing a quick mod couldn't fix (e.g. map lights don't come on with dome light in door mode). I'm also kinda salty that they sold the MT version of my car that I was looking at, so I "settled" for the CVT. I was surprised at how it felt though, and the paddle shifters was enough to make me happy.

Otherwise, if you have any questions, post up. I'm learning about this car, too, so join the fun and we can all learn about the 1.5T. Hope you stick around man
Old 02-04-2018
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Jordan =D