New guy here - Honda Civic Forum

Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New guy here

Old 12-06-2017
Registered!!

Jiggie is an unknown quantity at this point
New guy here

Hello! New guy here from kansas currently. After many years of my honda buddies trying to get me to buy a civic im finally breaking down and buying one. Ive owned a few hondas before but never had much fun with them(2 preludes 2 accords and 1 civic) and my mom currently has a 12 accord v6 coupe. Looking forward to reading the fourms and learning. Current plans on choice of civic for me is going to be either a 93-95 civic ex or 98-00 civic ex or si. The wife will be buying a 8th gen si for her self.
Old 12-06-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New guy here

Welcome to the forum!
Old 12-06-2017
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-07-2017
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the search.
Old 12-07-2017
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Colin42 is a glorious beacon of lightColin42 is a glorious beacon of lightColin42 is a glorious beacon of lightColin42 is a glorious beacon of lightColin42 is a glorious beacon of lightColin42 is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the forum!
Old 12-08-2017
Registered!!

Prime310 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the club!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.