Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Hello from Ontario

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
REXAZZ2 has a spectacular aura aboutREXAZZ2 has a spectacular aura about
Hello from Ontario

Newb here but not to Honda''s
I had a 01 coupe and after a horrible relationship with a 2014 Ford Focus​​​ I am back driving a 18 Coupe
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20171114_165445.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	887.3 KB
ID:	111838  

Last edited by REXAZZ2; 12-03-2017 at 08:23 AM.
Old 12-02-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello from Ontario

Welcome!
Old 12-02-2017
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Received 1,126 Likes on 941 Posts
Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all

Welcome to the forum!
Old 12-02-2017
"Honda - tried, true & tested...!"

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
brags is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by REXAZZ2
Newb here but not to Honda''s
I has a 01 coupe and after a horrible relationship with a 2014 Ford Focus​​​ I am back driving a 18 Coupe

Welcome to the forum I to am from ontario,canada by the way Your 2018 coupe was a wise move.
Old 12-02-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by REXAZZ2
after a horrible relationship with a 2014 Ford Focus​​​ I am back driving a 18 Coupe
Atta boy. Or girl. Whichever you may be. lol

Welcome to the forum
Old 12-02-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome. My dad had a bad relationship with similar gen Focus. Civic was a great choice!
Old 12-03-2017
Registered!!

Originally Posted by GolNat
Welcome. My dad had a bad relationship with similar gen Focus. Civic was a great choice!
Focus DCT is GARBAGE
Mine was replaced 5X in 65K km
I couldn't wouldn't attempt to sell it privately
Some poor bugger will get stuck with the POS
Old 12-03-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Yes he had been in the dealer a few times for the transmission which needed parts that he had to wait 3 weeks to get because they were in china. I think the trans was replaced also but don’t remember. The SYNC system was also frustrating. He was convinced if he had bought a manual it would have been great but my step mom wanted an auto.

My mom has an escape and complains about the duel clutch also. It hasn’t needed shop time besides needing water pump but she doesn’t like how it feels which takes some getting used too.
Old 12-03-2017
Registered!!

I got to the point that the dealership was trying to convince me to even trade it in
The loaner Escapes they gave me didn't impress me nor anything else in the lineup met my needs
I also really struggled with the thought of giving them any more money

I often spoke with other owners that had just purchased used Focus AND it was normal to hear they had just had transmission work

My wife can not and will not learn to drive standard and because we often switch vehicles it would limit things
Old 12-04-2017
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
carid is a jewel in the roughcarid is a jewel in the roughcarid is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations! You will be happy with your decision, Civic is a great car. Enjoy your time behind the wheel.