Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New here.

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Malaci is an unknown quantity at this point
New here.

Hello everyone, I finally registered after lurking for a good while. Literally, If I had a problem with my '98 Civic EX, I would Google "civicforums -insert problem-" so find solutions. I am no mechanic, but with 318k miles and 210k put on by myself, I have put a lot of time and effort into keeping it running at its best. I drive for a living so taking great care of my vehicle, especially one I am in love with, has always been a priority. Anyways, glad I finally joined.
Old 10-06-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New here.

Welcome!
Old 10-08-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: New here.

Welcome and glad we could be of some help.