Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New member looking for ideas

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hadynmoore is an unknown quantity at this point
New member looking for ideas

Hi everyone so i'm currently in high school and i'm blessed to have a Honda civic as my first car. it's a 2009 DX with 152,000 currently on it, about 3,000 of those from me. car was in perfect condition when we bought it. so basically to get to the point, being a high school kid I don't have a lot of money and I have wide eyes at other kids cars. I want to make mine to beat or excel theirs. Now the issue is this all costs money. My parents are willing to buy me a spoiler and rims but outside of that the rest comes out of pocket. do you have any ideas for some things i could do to my car to make it look cool but not look like a ricer? Like i said everything would come out of pocket and i only have 300$ so all mods will have to be fairly cheap. I will include pics of my car if needed so far nothing has been done to it other than neon lights in the interior. its polished metal metallic.
Old 09-15-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: New member looking for ideas

Age is 22, still in high school?? Welcome

First thing to buy, coilovers. Then wheels. No spoilers or neon lights.
Old 09-21-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hadynmoore is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New member looking for ideas

age restrictions, don't report me lol. My parents wouldn't be too happy with me upgrading the cars performance they are weird like that otherwise that's what i would spend my money on. everything will mostly have to be visual upgrades.