Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Plan on buying Honda Civic EX....

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bountybuddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Plan on buying Honda Civic EX....

Hi everyone. I have been gone for some time. I'm not really a new member but I am active again. I plan on buying my wife a new Honda Civic EX in 6 to 12 months. I was going to buy her a Honda Fit but we both like the Civic better. Exterior color will be white. We can't wait to get it. Drive safe my friends.
Old 07-24-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Plan on buying Honda Civic EX....

Welcome back! Post up pics when you get it
Old 07-26-2017
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Plan on buying Honda Civic EX....

You know you can never really leave the honda scene, we're like the Yakuza.

Welcome back to the family.