Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
killnme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to all. Name is Jeff.I am new to this site but not to Honda's. I have a 91 CRXhf with 350K miles and adding to it every day! I also have a 01 AP1 S2k that I track on occasion. My kids were all bought Hondas also but unfortunately, several of those have been crashed. I was driving an 02 EX sedan until I crashed it back in November. Now I am going to be needing help trying to use/swap parts from my 02 EX wrecked in the rear to my daughter's 02 LX wrecked in the front.
I hope the forums will help me make one drivable car out of the 2 good halves.

I hate to post if there's info already out there so I'm looking for y'all to direct me there. Thanks
Old 12-22-2016
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Member

Welcome to the forum!
Search bar is near the top.....there's a zillion threads here, see what you can dig up.

Sawzall each car in half and weld the good halves together?
Old 12-22-2016
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome. This is a great place to to start.
Old 12-26-2016
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

Good to have yu.
Old 01-03-2017
M88 and betting is my life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
linhmanhnguyen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi every body too. I new bie and don't have any car yet. My first love will be Honda Civic 2017.