Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New Civic Owner

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mike Warrior is an unknown quantity at this point
New Civic Owner

I have owned all three major brands of American cars, but this year I decided to buy a 2013, Honda Civic. It's my first foreign car! I like how it drives, some of its features, gas mileage is awesome but I'm not too happy about the way it drives in rain. I think the visibility is not as good as my Ford was. In a normal rain storm, I have to put my wipers on the highest speed. Unlike my Ford where I had my wipers on normal speed and raintex did the rest. It concerns me, because not only of the rain but snow as well which I haven't driven in yet.

I also have another problem with the car, the birds love to poop on it...lol Never seen anything like it, I have been washing my windows a lot! I had the car for about four months. If you have any comments or questions let me know... I know I will have some as I progress in getting to know my Honda Civic
Old 10-26-2016
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Civic Owner

...maybe you have poor quality blades? lol.

Other than that, welcome. =D
Old 10-27-2016
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

The Big 3 are more foreign than most people want to believe.
The US built Hondas are more American than most of the Big 3.

Factory wiper blades seem to be the most consistently good. IMO.
Other brands are always hit and miss and everyone seems to have their own opinions about them....and nobody notices anything is ever wrong UNTIL IT IS RAINING.

Factory blades take factory rubber inserts which can usually be had at any Honda dealer much cheaper than any replacement blade assembly.

JMHO, YMMV
Old 10-29-2016
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06 EX Mild Mods has a spectacular aura about06 EX Mild Mods has a spectacular aura about06 EX Mild Mods has a spectacular aura about

Welcome, check out the 8th & 9th Gen section to speed up your Civic knowledge. Park far from trees and power lines, but the birds still seem to enjoy dive bombing cars, especially recently washed ones.