Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Hello from a '15 SI!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zedoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello from a '15 SI!

I had really been looking for a new Mustang. I never could get comfortable with it though. I've had a 2008 Civic LX Coupe and I just said to myself, heck, go for the SI!

So I did. What a great car. I'd been putting it down in my mind because they were redesigning it next year and because somewhere someone liked the older generation better. I'm here to tell you, this one's great.

I'm in Wisconsin. I have four Hondas and I whine a lot.

Hello.

Old 06-23-2015
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello from a '15 SI!

Enjoy your stay, and don't be a stranger
Old 06-23-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome!
Old 06-23-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zedoc
I'm in Wisconsin. I have four Hondas and I whine a lot.
For some reason this struck me as extremely funny.
Welcome.
Old 06-24-2015
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
carid is a jewel in the roughcarid is a jewel in the roughcarid is a jewel in the rough

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your amazing purchase! Make sure to show us some pics! Enjoy your new SI and have fun with it!
Old 07-03-2015
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vtec92 is an unknown quantity at this point

A close buddy here really get so impressed with his '15 Si, should be enjoyable for you too,! Welcome