Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New Member in west Texas

Old 07-27-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMGrulz is an unknown quantity at this point
New Member in west Texas

Hello,

25 year-old guy with a 2005 Civic LX Sedan 5-speed. I live in Midland, Texas and work out in the oilfield. My car's suffering a bit for those lease roads. That could either be due to the...lackluster quality of said roads, or the fact that I drive them like I'm competing in a non-existent stage of the World Rally Championship. I'm thinking about possibly making some suspension upgrades and am primarily looking at what others have done.

The car's bone stock, apart from some EP3 Si rims I threw on it because the stock steelies were bringing me down. It's also FITLHY because I never wash it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	downsized_0529131253 (1).jpg
Views:	60
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	86917  
Old 07-27-2014
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New Member in west Texas

Welcome to the site! Upgrade your rear sway bar. You won't regret it. Check my sig.
Old 07-27-2014
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Member in west Texas

Welcome.

Looks like it hasn't been washed in a while!!

7th gens respond best to suspension mods, I can pull over 1G around a corner! Lots of fun. Rear sway upgrade and sticky tires are a great place to start.