Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Hello from SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hoppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello from SoCal

Hey there!

I'm new to this forum

I have an 05 civic Si HB that my wife uses as a daily driver. It has about 88k on it, and I do all the maintenance. The only things I've had to replace have been the o2 sensors, and I'm dealing with a oil pressure switch issue right now.

I'm planning on upgrading all the lights to led, and then hid for the headlights. I'll post pics as it's coming along.

For fuel mileage, I want to install a K&N, and a high flow exhaust that's not too loud, cause my lady doesn't want a loud car haha

Good to be here
Old 08-01-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: Hello from SoCal

welcome fellow socal-er

ill give you a tip with teh headlight mods. save your money and just get a retrofit. your wife will thank you later than putting little lil leds on there and making it tacky.
Old 08-01-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hoppy is an unknown quantity at this point

shoot yeah those led strips are really tacky. I'm going to use led 'bulbs,' and replace the conventional bulbs all around. It's going to look stock, and sweet when the lights are on. The retrofit threads on here are great resources, so I'll definitely be checking those out.
Old 08-02-2012
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of