Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New guy to the forum and civics

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012
Noob drivin bone stock hatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sugar Seth is an unknown quantity at this point
New guy to the forum and civics

Excited to have people with knowledge of civics to consult before making a bad decision!!
Old 07-19-2012
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: New guy to the forum and civics

Old 07-19-2012
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,157 Likes on 807 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

(Damn you Austin.. shoulda kept that wavey smiley to myself.. bwahahaha)

A lot of us have been there, done that, and spent that unnecessary money, so you've come to the right place! lol

word of advice, do it right the first time, even if it means spending more up front. You'll spend less down the line and be more satisfied with your work.
Old 07-19-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

^what riceboi said. learn from OUR mistakes and money wasted.

well, to be fair, its not really a waste becaue there is always a "learning value" or a "experienced gained" value. to doing stuff.
Old 07-19-2012

Yea, I bought a full exhaust from eBay and realized what a mistake that was. Apparently the seller and I had different views on what "proper fitment" was
Old 07-19-2012
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,157 Likes on 807 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

How bad was the fitment? Even with big name brands, you may run into very slight fitment issues that are usually easy to work around.
Old 07-19-2012

Overall not terrible but pretty tight. I had to add 3 1/4" to the end of the straight pipe, twist the s pipe almost 45 cause it was draging and bend the axle back down 2" to get it off the bumper. I had the same exhaust on my 97 ex with no problems and that same exhaust fit my hatch but when I sold the ex I put the exhaust back on it and ordered what I thought was going to be the same exhaust.
Old 07-26-2012
Registered!!

TheFalen is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to the site