Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Greetings!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EX-Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Greetings!

Hello! I'm Dave. Tonight I just picked up my 2012 Civic EX. It's my first import. I'm looking forward to hanging out here and learning as much as I can about these cars. They are very new to me! I'm looking forward to contributing as much as I can to the message board about this new 9th generation Civic.

I've always been a car enthusiast. For the last 15 years I've been a Fox Chassis Mustang owner. I moderate the message board at the Mustang GT Registry. I traded a '99 Ranger 4x4 for this EX car. I'm looking forward to driving and enjoying this car.

See you 'round campus!!
Old 02-01-2012
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Stock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Greetings!

Welcome!

Good trade! They stopped making the Ford Ranger this year.
Old 02-11-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EX-Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Greetings!

Yeah, that last year has created a lot of sore spots for the hardcore Ranger folks. A couple years ago, Ford had plans to build a new truck that would have been about the size of a Dodge Dakota, but failed to follow through with it. They planned to call it the F-100.

When Ford sobers up, expect to see an all new Ranger in a few years.