Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

I am new here

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
robfarr56 is just really nicerobfarr56 is just really nicerobfarr56 is just really nicerobfarr56 is just really nice
I am new here

Hello - Last October my '96 626 beast had the auto transmission failing, so it was finally time to get serious and find the car I wanted!

I was blessed to find this little beauty as a same-day trade-in at a Honda dealership. 2002 EX with less than 60,000 miles for only $10,000!

I really wanted a sedan so I could open the rear windows from the master control panel!

I came here to learn how to take my dashboard apart in order to do a clean install of a new stereo unit. One that I can plug 4 gig worth of music into for an upcoming road trip. And yes - I've already got the link to a YouTube How-To video showing me everything I need! Thanks!

I'm really happy with it!

Old 05-06-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am new here

Welcome to the forums and nice pick up.

Wow, $10,000 and u said "Only?"
I'd sell you mine for $10,000 and its already got a HU installed

Anyways, if you bought an automatic, fraid you're looking into the same grim future as your previous car. Transmission problems
Fairly common in the 7th gen series
Old 05-06-2011
Registered!!

robfarr56 is just really nicerobfarr56 is just really nicerobfarr56 is just really nicerobfarr56 is just really nice

Gosh - I forgot to mention the lovely 5-speed manual gearbox!

Low mileage - one owner, yeah, I was pleased with the price.
Old 05-06-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

looks new! very clean and well kept.
Old 05-07-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum, nice car
Old 08-17-2017
Registered!!

Originally Posted by robfarr56
Hello - Last October my '96 626 beast had the auto transmission failing, so it was finally time to get serious and find the car I wanted!

I was blessed to find this little beauty as a same-day trade-in at a Honda dealership. 2002 EX with less than 60,000 miles for only $10,000!

I really wanted a sedan so I could open the rear windows from the master control panel!

I came here to learn how to take my dashboard apart in order to do a clean install of a new stereo unit. One that I can plug 4 gig worth of music into for an upcoming road trip. And yes - I've already got the link to a YouTube How-To video showing me everything I need! Thanks!

I'm really happy with it!

I would love to update the original post with these (original) images!