Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

So I'm the FNG.....wussup.

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
b0ssman is on a distinguished road
So I'm the FNG.....wussup.

Hey ya'll I figured I should make my introduction and immerse myself a bit more in this forum.My name is Bossman(forum name) and I'm the proud owner of an 06' Civic Si,NHBP in color.I've done some tasteful mods and am looking foward to a new experience here.I'm a member of K20.org and a former member of 8thcivic.com(both forums same name as my name here).At some point when I'm allowed I'll be posting a FS thread so for those that are curious I do roughly $5K worth of business online yearly and have never had a bad transaction.Figured I'd post that now rather than later.Anyways,Here's my intro thread.
Old 01-05-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So I'm the FNG.....wussup.

welcome. did they ban you from 8thcivic? lol happens alot over there.
Old 01-05-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
welcome. did they ban you from 8thcivic? lol happens alot over there.
lol,you guessed it.But I'm not going into that,This is a fresh start and I'm not taking that drama with me.i'm good to go on every other forum I'm on(I forgot to mention I'm also on NWP and another forum that was formed by banned memebers of 8thcivic.com).
Old 01-05-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

There's a forum made up of banned 8thcivic members, thats hilarious!

I don't own an 8thgen and I don't have an account on 8thcivic, but for some reason I want to join. Welcome to the forum.
Old 01-05-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MindBomber
There's a forum made up of banned 8thcivic members, thats hilarious!

I don't own an 8thgen and I don't have an account on 8thcivic, but for some reason I want to join. Welcome to the forum.
lol,thx.That forum(which admittedly I have'nt visited in awhile) is pretty much all of the truly experienced ppl that were there at the time that got fed up with the bs.I would'nt waste my time on 8thcivic.com...it's all about how retardedly low you can drop your car or which intake is making the most hp that week.

Last edited by b0ssman; 01-06-2011 at 03:50 PM.
Old 01-06-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Welcome!I agree,I lurked that forum for some time,it's stupid.The only thread useful was this dude had a FG2 getting over 200WHP.Just basic I/H/E.You have a FG2 or FA5?Any mods?
Old 01-06-2011
Registered!!

I have an FG2(06')

mods are as follows(currently)

AEM CAI
BCRH
FullRace 3" catback
RRC intake manifold
Flashpro(still untuned though,waiting for the "other" engine to go in)
Blackworks racing aluminum radiator
Spoon oil/radiator cap and resevoir covers
Tien Flex coilovers
SPC front camber bolts
T1-R rear upper camber arms
Spoon monoblock calipers
Brembo oem sized front rotors
CTR steering wheel with all audio/cruise controls implemented(CTR has none)
TWM M-1 shift ****
Memory fab Carbon/Kevlar bucket seat with their rails
Takata harness

*removed the passenger seat.soon to be replaced hopefully*

There used to be alot of really useful threads there..then the site went to the kids and it went downhill fast.