Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Hello?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all
Hello?

Hi there,
im new to this site and would like to say hello to all!

ive been working on my FG1 for the last year and if plans go my way will try and own the s/c kit from Redshift Motorsports plus a few other goodies along the way. But for now im dealing with getting my guages together such as the already installed Boost, and then there was an A/F guage but that im not using that instead have a Pro-shift guage coming soon. And in the dash/console area has a Voltameter and soon to be installed quartz clock.

as for myself, im not only into my civic but also snowboarding, mountain biking, nitro R/C, etc...
Call me a freak but im also into RPG from time to time when im bored....

Anyhow, Im glad to be here and btw...nice lay out for a forums, love the "H" icons.

Old 10-03-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
firmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nice
Re: Hello?

r18 + redshift supercharger = syntax.

They're having enough problems getting the k20z3 supercharger kit to the market, I would think that you're going to be waiting for a good amount of time for the r18 version.