Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

hello everyone........

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006
mysticial

hello everyone........

Hello everyone,

this is my first thread, and i am now a proud owner of a brand new civic, my very first honda to be exact.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and ask if anyone has pics if i could see them. I am interested in seeing everyones car. i love the look of the Honda.

Thank you everyone.
Old 09-11-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
welcome, check the gallery link above, everyone has pics somewhere. well okay heres one of mine

Old 09-11-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
welcome
Old 09-11-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gearbox
welcome, check the gallery link above, everyone has pics somewhere. well okay heres one of mine

Someones very proud of there car

Welcome..
Use the Search button or else you'll get flamed