Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New to the forums

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
euro_only is an unknown quantity at this point
New to the forums

Hey guys! thought I'd introduce myself. I joined this site to help my boy do a build up on his 2003 civic lx 4dr. So far we are only doing a few minor things like the radio, tints and soon a drop. He's got some nice 16's on it right now. It's a good work in progress. We hope to make it the road trip car. I myself am not a honda man as you can see by my handle. I was bit by the euro bug as my first car was a BMW and I've owned two VW's. Sorry but highway driving and autocrossing appeal to me although I don't knock you honda guys at all. Who can say no to cheap speed. So far I am impressed with the knowledge that I see you guys display. This reminds me of my VW forum VWVortex. You know your cars and don't hesitate to help out a fellow honda enthusiast. I did one search and was glad to see I found what looking for. You should see pics of the Nav install we're doing probably tomorrow or thursday. I'll catalog everything from start to finish and maybe it'll get stickied to help out others. He got the Pioneer Avic-D2 so we're converting the dash to a double din. Look forward to being part of your community.
Old 06-02-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civ3x is an unknown quantity at this point
What’s up, welcome! sound good man!