Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Hey all

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
starredcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey all

Hi name is Brittany. I live in Greeley/Littleton, Colorado. I drive a red 2002 honda civic lx her name is Mary. I havent had to many chances to put money into her cuz she keeps taking it for things like a new transmission, control arm, and door repairs (how she got her name (got hit by a tire...to all dane cook lovers out there)) But I finally put new wheels on her. Some SportMax 17" Replica GT7 in Gunmetal on Falken ZE-512 ZIEX 215/45ZR17. I also have black altezza tail lights on there to that I am debating on whether or not to keep. I am looking for some small modifications I can do until I have more money to spend on something bigger and better. My next mod is hopefully going to be a drop but after that I am not sure so if anyone has some suggestions I would love to hear them. Lastly I am looking for a red honda emblem for the front so if anyone knows where I can find one please let me know! I will post pictures once i get my 15 posts!
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

mmm2donuts is an unknown quantity at this point
hey..........good to see some more colorado members. My name is Rob and i live in Lakewood. Currently at school in Ft. Collins. If youre looking for a red honda emblem, you may wanna give Racing Trenz a call. 6190 E. Evans Ave. Denver 80222 303-756-8884......ask for Ben, he'll hook you up. Chances are the emblem wont fit since the H on the front is bigger. anyways if youre looking for some cheap mods, ive got a used set of koni yellow shocks and eibach pro-kit springs at my house in denver. Im willing to let em go for free since i have no use for them anymore. I ended up getting some Tein coilovers instead. They should be in good shape since i had them professionally installed and uninstalled by Racing Trenz. If you want em, let me know. I'll probably be going down to denver this weekend so i can bring em back up. Just FYI, dont expect a stock ride once youre lowered....it can be a little bumpy and harsh. anyways welcome aboard to 7thgen!
Old 01-26-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome.......don't forget to post pics of yourself too
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by mmm2donuts
hey..........good to see some more colorado members. My name is Rob and i live in Lakewood. Currently at school in Ft. Collins. If youre looking for a red honda emblem, you may wanna give Racing Trenz a call. 6190 E. Evans Ave. Denver 80222 303-756-8884......ask for Ben, he'll hook you up. Chances are the emblem wont fit since the H on the front is bigger. anyways if youre looking for some cheap mods, ive got a used set of koni yellow shocks and eibach pro-kit springs at my house in denver. Im willing to let em go for free since i have no use for them anymore. I ended up getting some Tein coilovers instead. They should be in good shape since i had them professionally installed and uninstalled by Racing Trenz. If you want em, let me know. I'll probably be going down to denver this weekend so i can bring em back up. Just FYI, dont expect a stock ride once youre lowered....it can be a little bumpy and harsh. anyways welcome aboard to 7thgen!
You would seriously let those go for free??? If you want to I will totally take them off your hands! That would help me out so much! PM me with info! Thanks and I will have to check out racing trenz do they have a website?
Old 01-27-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to the site, cool to see another Colorado Member and a chick at that too! Racing Trenz is a good place to go to, I also went there inquiring about an EP3 front Red emblem, its gonna be about $60 which they would have to order. Try ebay also, i saw a front and back set on there for like $50 shipped. Trenz definately has the rear emblems in stock if you need one of those. Hopefully we get a meet going soon and all get a chance to hang out...
Old 01-27-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
welcome 2 the site, watch out for leg humpers. lol
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by mugenman
welcome 2 the site, watch out for leg humpers. lol

Thanks! I will make sure to watch out for my legs....last thing I need is a humping cling-on
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by starredcivic
You would seriously let those go for free??? If you want to I will totally take them off your hands! That would help me out so much! PM me with info! Thanks and I will have to check out racing trenz do they have a website?
yeah id rather let someone get some use out of it rather than let it go to waste taking up space in my garage. its a little dirty but hey, free konis and springs are the deal of the century. im not 100% sure about how they will fit since you have a 2002 LX and i have an 01 EX. you might wanna do some research in the suspension forum, but theyre available whenever u need it. just FYI, your 215/45/17 tires might cause some rubbing issues in the rear. i had the same sized tires and sometimes it scraped when going over bumps. you may want to get some lower profile tires like 205/40/17 in order to not rub against the rear fender. anyways just let me know.......ill pick em up when i go home to denver sometime.
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

woot

yeah id rather let someone get some use out of it rather than let it go to waste taking up space in my garage. its a little dirty but hey, free konis and springs are the deal of the century. im not 100% sure about how they will fit since you have a 2002 LX and i have an 01 EX. you might wanna do some research in the suspension forum, but theyre available whenever u need it. just FYI, your 215/45/17 tires might cause some rubbing issues in the rear. i had the same sized tires and sometimes it scraped when going over bumps. you may want to get some lower profile tires like 205/40/17 in order to not rub against the rear fender. anyways just let me know.......ill pick em up when i go home to denver sometime.
For sure I would love to take em I really appreciate it, you have no idea! I am pretty sure that the 01 EX should fit the 02 LX not a whole lot changed between those years beside a few interior differences. I will talk to one of my friends that is going to do the install for me about the possiblity of rubbing. If he is unsure i will defiantly hit up the suspension forum for more info. I can get them from you whenever you wanna try and catch up. We could meet up in Loveland or Ft. Collins or where ever you think would be the easiest for you! Thank you so so so much!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

im going down to denver sometime this weekend so ill bring it back up. i should have it by monday or so. ill let u know.
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

weeee

im going down to denver sometime this weekend so ill bring it back up. i should have it by monday or so. ill let u know.

SWEET! That makes my day, my month, and my year! I will talk to you on monday or so then! Thanks again!
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

Oh and PS only a few more posts away from getting my pics to be able to actually go up!
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

got your stuff so let me know whenever u want to pick it up!
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

when ever works best for you I have class tonight til 9 and I am free most of the week after that so jus let me know and I will be there in a flash thanks!
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

And Now Ladies and Gentlemen I have 15 post which means I am allowed to post pictures! I hope you all like let me know what you think!

Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

Oh and I almost forgot a request for a picture of me so here I am...

the first is one from over the summer and the last one is a recent one except for the new piercing in the nose....
Old 02-01-2006
i have a new home do u
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
not to shabby you have pretty blue eyes
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

Thanks v8eaterokv6
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

nice pix btw.....car is looking good. i think your car would look awesome with a black altezza/rs grill and blacked out headlights, but thats just my opinion. anyways just let me know when u have some free time and wanna pick up your stuff.
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

nice pix btw.....car is looking good. i think your car would look awesome with a black altezza/rs grill and blacked out headlights, but thats just my opinion. anyways just let me know when u have some free time and wanna pick up your stuff.
are you available tomorrow or saturday morning? or anytime next week if that doesnt work.
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

yea i can do either tomorrow or saturday.............can you meet me in ft. collins?
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

ya I can meet you in ft. collins. I have class til about 1:30-2 so I can head out after that! If you want I can pm you with my cell phone number and then you can either call me or pm your number so we can get a meeting point! thanks....Oh and I jus boughts a rs grill so I thought you would like to know that. Well I will talk to you later and check your pm for my number!
Old 02-03-2006

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Sweet hook up on parts mmm2Donuts!

Last edited by 05_ CivicJDM; 02-03-2006 at 03:08 AM.
Old 02-03-2006

Nice pic Brittany. There's a show/race at Bandimere coming up in June if we can't all meet up before then...
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

PM'd u my number......maybe we can meet up at the local honda dealership or something? just a thought......anyways call or text me whenever
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

im always down for a 7thgen meet........havent done one of those since like 03 lol

Originally Posted by 05_ CivicJDM
Nice pic Brittany. There's a show/race at Bandimere coming up in June if we can't all meet up before then...
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 05_ CivicJDM
Thanks! We definatly should get a meet going before june cuz that is quite a while from now. We should try and get a meet going in about march or around then. I wanna check out everyones cars!
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

PM'd u my number......maybe we can meet up at the local honda dealership or something? just a thought......anyways call or text me whenever
Sweet Honda dealership works....I will call you when I get out of class! Thanks so much Rob!
Old 02-04-2006
Registered!!

glassJAwzr is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome to 7thgen!!!!
Old 02-04-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
wow ur very very pretty! beautiful eyes

Quick Reply: Hey all