Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Not so new Just been gone

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AceKicker is an unknown quantity at this point
Not so new Just been gone

Hey guys well most of you know me but I have been gone for awhile with the Navy right now I'm in the middle of my 6 month cruise. Well I have been to Canada,Alaska,Hawaii,Japan,Malaysia, and Austrilia. So I'm sorry I havent been around in awhile. So i jsut wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. So to all you new guys here that havent seen me around. I'm Curt I have been here since the start of the site. Well I have the Inca Pearl 2001 Civic. It is in my memebers rides section it has changed since the last pictures. That graphics are gone and so are the side skirts. I live in Virginia Beach so if any of you live around there and want to hang jsut let me know But if any of you have questions or need help with anything please feel free to ask.
Old 09-12-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
yo! Welcome Back
Old 09-12-2004
SuperMod a.k.a ~AMG~

AdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2004
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
welcome back
Old 09-29-2004
Look what i did..
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ExZaCc has a spectacular aura aboutExZaCc has a spectacular aura about
nice to see you back..
Old 10-01-2004
Registered!!

Gecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the rough
Welcome back!!