Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

anyone done this?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005
Civicforums Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
anyone done this?

im thinking about installing some interior door panel lights (the ones that light up when the door is open)

something like this...
http://www.fordscorpio.co.uk/doorlight.htm
Old 08-09-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i'm pretty sure that if you did this mod, you would be the first.

if you do it, post pics or a DIY or something. [lisp]that'd be sweet[/lisp]
Old 08-09-2005
Crack kills... But then again... So do I...

notoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the rough
That would be sick as hell... Let me know if ya get it done... I wouldn't mind a set in blue...
Old 08-10-2005
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
if i do this, im going to keep the red for the sides and use amber for the bottoms
Old 08-11-2005
Registered!!

AggressiveAdam will become famous soon enoughAggressiveAdam will become famous soon enough
it makes perfect sense, I had a rental Mazda 6 once and it had little lights on the bottom of the door to make night time unloading I suppose safer or more convenient.

imho functinoality > looks, I would just install white lights on the bottom only of the door, anything more then that might be overkill, but I guess everyone has their own tastes
Old 08-11-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
well it would be easy, just a matter of cutting a hole in the door panel. I wouldn't do it cause I don't like that sort of thing. But you could buy a few of the trunk light assemblies and fit those in with whatever light color you want.