Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

I Need Help With The Led On My M3 Mirror

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
I Need Help With The Led On My M3 Mirror

I have a pair of m3 mirrors with the signals but theres one problem it only has 2 wires there both black I tried connecting them but when I did they blink with the signal lights but when I turn on the lights and put the signal light on they dont turn on... So again I switch the wires and then the signal lights dont go on but when I turn the light they do but they dont blink on when I put the signal.. what seems to be the problem? So now when I turn the lights on my mirrors stay on. Here's a pic on them as you can see they have 3 wires and mines only have 2, please help thank you.
Old 05-04-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
hook the +12v to something that will get constant power, but then ground it to one of the turn signal wires. i'm pretty sure that the turn signal bulbs are ground switched. if they're +12v switched, then i dunno. that would make it a little harder, but not really
Old 05-04-2005
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
iight Thanks.
Old 05-04-2005
Registered!!

04vic is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm should have 3 wires, altho i just wanted signals to work, look at side marker diy....