Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

Need some help locating tail light harness, not OEM

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Need some help locating tail light harness, not OEM

I'm trying to find a tail light harness for 2003-2005 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor Sport sedan tail lights. I already have the lens on the way, so I only need the harness. I can get it through MB, but it's pretty high through them, and I was trying to save a little money. I have checked local salvage yards as far away as 30 miles, and still have been unable to locate a wrecked C230, much less a wrecked C230 with a harness intact. I am 99.9% positive that the bulb sizes are different, and I don't want to just splice on bulb holders. I want the full harness to make it as clean as possible. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-03-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Anyone?
Old 07-07-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

guess the only option is through Mercedes then huh?