Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

DH Racing - Problems Report - UPDATE 8/20, EMAIL ME

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2004
Premium Boosted Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MadWheel will become famous soon enoughMadWheel will become famous soon enough
DH Racing - Problems Report - UPDATE 8/20, EMAIL ME

MODS PLEASE DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD, IT IS GOING TO GOOD USE.

UPDATE:8/20/04...Fixed email address... Now .net instead of .com... sorry guys

No engine. We even gave them an extra 5 days. Guns and I will be flying to Las Vegas and taking them to court. For everyone that talked about it... Please email me at Boosted02EX@comcast.net and I will compile everything we need to make our case. If everything goes well and we win all the money back, I'll be paypal'ing money back to those who were scammed and made the claims prior to court. Once again, for those who I spoke to before (which was a lot), pleae email me everything you have to present your case. Also include you email address, full name, mailing address and phone number. We will all keep in touch and the 7thgen community will get what we deserve lol... Ok guys i'm done for now. Email me and we'll take care of this. If anyone wants to fly to LV with me and guns, let me know, we can all meet up. Might turn out to be a good time too haha... peace...

If DH does not comply with the requirements that Guns and I have asked for (they have one week) then both he and I will be flying to Las Vegas and taking them to court for suing. They have more cases against them than I can say here, but for everyone waiting on something they were promised, please post a brief description and guns and I will get back to you to get more information that we could bring to court with us. In case some people don't know, I bought a $2500 race motor from them last January. I never got it and sold it to guns at a loss of 400 dollars so I wouldn't have to worry anymore. We worked out a deal for a half now, half later type of thing, and they STILL haven't sent him the motor. When I had first called them, they said 2 weeks (before I sent the money) so I jumped on and sent him the cash.

No motor, no help. They will get what they deserve.

Last edited by MadWheel; 08-22-2004 at 11:52 PM.
Old 08-09-2004
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Well most people on the site bought a worthless Pully that doesnt do crap and hurts our engines.
Old 08-09-2004
Registered!!

ZdS03Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Gearbox will be on here soon. He ordered a head from them and it was f*cked up. Good luck to you Joe and Guns.
Old 08-09-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Well they did send me products, and fairly quickly by their standards. But it's still not right for them to do this to others. They started out very polite and have since turned bad. Hope you guys get everything worked out, even if it means facing the liars in court.

ps: the head work was surprisingly good, although they messed up a few things. I'm happy with it so far.
Old 08-09-2004
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
Old 08-09-2004
Premium Boosted Member

Ok guys, not to sound mean but...

Do not post anything unless you yourself have made a large investment in DH for products you either did not recieve, or received defective. Everyone else may view the boards, but this is only for legal action, not for bashing vendors.
Old 08-09-2004
Registered!!

seijin_av is an unknown quantity at this point
the damn dual groove pulley... weren't they supposed to send us spacers? argh well i don't think it's worth going to court with, but i'd be more than happy to mail it to you so that you can chuck at their face. =)
Old 08-09-2004
K20 Member

ImportRacer2123 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am Waiting for a 500 Intake Manifold that I bought from them. I paid in cash in April when I went down there I visited DH. They keep telling me its going out this week etc... Stil nothing I want my money back!
Old 08-09-2004
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
I ordered a single groove pulley that was defective. How was it defective? ... Well, first of all, it isn't a crank pulley, the belt is too thin .. it seems to be the power steering pulley only
Old 08-09-2004
Premium Boosted Member

aznboysrfr.... if you want us to take legal action for you email me some pics, and a full description of what they said you would get and what you actually got.

Importracer, we're talking anyway, so we'll talk about that stuff later on tonight and figure out what's going on.
Old 08-09-2004

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice
i live in vegas i and i cant find there damn asses anymore.. they were like 10 minutes from my house.. they took my down payment now i think they moved there shop.. anyone got the new address so i can go back down there and regulate some heads
Old 08-09-2004
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I will post the new address tonight.
Old 08-09-2004
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
i never got my pulley but that was not that much money like ur guys stuff
Old 08-09-2004
Premium Boosted Member

Gearbox please PM me. FuzzBeCool, if you want your money back, PM me all of your information, and if you want to email me I'll give you the address. Try to find any written proof you have of the missing part (basically any convos you had with them).
Old 08-09-2004
Registered!!

canadian2k1si is on a distinguished road
I am still waiting on expensive engine & Intake Manifold.
Old 08-09-2004
Premium Boosted Member

Canadian2k1SI... PM me if you want... but if they don't come through with the motor by the end of the week, we'll get your info and take it to them. Unless you want to come to Vegas with me and Guns lol
Old 08-09-2004
K20 Member

ImportRacer2123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you get my 500 or my Intake Manifold?
Old 08-09-2004
Premium Member

MadWheel you got PM. I wonder if any of us have a shot at getting refunds for the pulley that doesn't work, or false advertising. I know at least 30 people bought the pulley and only one person managed to shove it on.
Old 08-09-2004
Registered!!

yeah wait so do you think we have a chance at getting money back for our pulleys or no? just wondering cuz theres a lot of us that can't/haven't tried to get it on because of the whole spacer ordeal...
Old 08-09-2004
Premium Boosted Member

I got PMs from gearbox and Candian2k1SI.

Import I'd be more than happy to help you out. Email me at Boosted02EX@comcast.net . I will be compiling everyone's info for the legal actions to be taken. If after next week they don't come through, we will be going there. Everyone who bought a pulley will have to email me their info, what they paid, what was clamed and the end result. I will only take official complaints, no one just saying they want their money back. I need your help too. We need to make this happen guys.
Old 08-10-2004

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice
so is anyone gonna at least pm me the address considering i already live in vegas.. still cant find there shop cause its not in the same place it used to be
Old 08-10-2004
Registered!!

These pulleys are for the racer that wants an edge over his competition. They are big power gainers and are easy to take on an off will install in five minutes anyone can do it. Expect to gain as much as 20 whp dyno proven.
fromDH-Racing

i'll be PM'ing you
Old 08-10-2004
Premium Boosted Member

cool thanks man.
Old 08-10-2004
Registered!!

slowciv is an unknown quantity at this point
i live in vegas, my ex is dating him..havnt seen him but will gladly help if u guys come out here and need some. im almost positive they were doing the work from house. heard they were moving to parump.
Old 08-10-2004
Premium Boosted Member

Originally Posted by slowciv
i live in vegas, my ex is dating him..havnt seen him but will gladly help if u guys come out here and need some. im almost positive they were doing the work from house. heard they were moving to parump.
I will be PMing you if they don't come through with the deadline we gave them. Thanks man.
Old 08-11-2004
Registered!!

rscivic is an unknown quantity at this point
madwheel I have A LOT of info on them screwing me- I actually have my stuff being looked over by a friend who is a lawyer but I can mail you a huge packet of info- pics of everything for my ghetto head p and p they did, emails of promises they made (and threats) and bills for the $2000 I had to spend to put on and fix my almost dead car twice from it- let me know what you want me to do b/c I will make copies of my info and snail mail it to you if you want- count me in, I may not have my 7th gen anymore but these people need to go down!!!!!
Old 08-11-2004
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
why dont you try contacting a laywer in california first.
Old 08-11-2004
Registered!!

mootlif3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I never received my pnp head. I ordered back in january. I have about 50+ emails and PM's with Josh's BS. Right now, it's supposed to be 'done' but not put together yet. I've missed two install dates and ate about $250 in cash because of the missed install dates because they're jerkin off in vegas.

If you need the emails/receipts or whatever let me know man. I want in on this.
Old 08-12-2004
Skyline R33

guns is an unknown quantity at this point
Get Madwheel copies of all emails and paypal/payment transactions copies of checks etc..

Beside going down to file a lawsuite, I am going to show him the info we have and advise him he is in violation of Federal laws which are enforced by the Federal Trade Commision and the FBI (internet fraud and interstate commmerce fraud). He can file bankruptsy but he cant so easily get out of fraud charges.

Last edited by guns; 08-23-2004 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-12-2004
Registered!!

mootlif3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Will do man, will do . I gotta get some sleep first, running off yesterday's juice still .