Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

DJrabbi

Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
DJrabbi

Sorry to say DJrabbi but our transaction has been **** poor.

First:
Made a deal for some projectors and HIDs. Sends them to me to me shipped in bed sheets. Obviously the package got trashed and the projectors suffered damage. Still waiting to hear if USPS will refund some money but we know exactly why the package got damaged.

Second:
Shortly after I received them damaged I look up how to aim them. I find this thread and to my surprise those are the exact same pics he sent me. I question him and he says those were his friends pics of the exact same projectors he sold me. Supposedly they were used a month then taken off for over a year and then sold to me? Sounds fishy. If it's a legit story that's fine but don't try to trick someone into thinking those are your pics.

Third:
The Hids you lead me to believe were Acura TL ballasts/bulbs. Wrong they're just another aftermarket kit. You claim the bulbs are rebased but I don't buy that story. My fault for not demanding pics. I guess those bed sheets you had everything wrapped in was to hard to unpack for pics.

Fourth:
You send me money into my paypal account be accident. Now I have to take it out of my credit card because for whatever reason paypal refunded onto my credit card. Since i'm from canada it goes through the exchange rate process. After I give his money back it costs me $16 for his mistake.
If I was a real dick I could of kept the money and called it even for the damage to the projectors but obviously I didn't.

Djrabbi has been a PITA to deal with.
Old 01-03-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
damn that sucks.

is there still transaction feed back for specific users still?

like it used to be?
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

Honda2k4 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow bed sheets are you serious, no box?
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
yes bed sheets in a box. you need more then 2 bed sheets to cushion 2 headlights and a hid kit.
Old 01-04-2007
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
yeah this djrabbi sucks..... seems like he has a rating of 16 rating with 100%.... seems like a good guy, but cant be trusted when shipping INTERNATIONAL

I GIVE UP ON THIS SITE!
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

EM2typeflex is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by djrabbi
yeah this djrabbi sucks.....
I 2nd that

I GIVE UP ON THIS SITE!
Seems like this site has given up on you
Old 01-05-2007
Registered!!

ignorance is bliss I guess....
Old 01-05-2007
Runumhard Or Go Home

bigainabuilt is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah this djrabbi sucks..... seems like he has a rating of 16 rating with 100%.... seems like a good guy, but cant be trusted when shipping INTERNATIONAL

I GIVE UP ON THIS SITE!
Thank You Come again!!
Old 01-05-2007
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by kornsined
ignorance is bliss I guess....
aww its okay we just playin around

Last edited by civic01vtec; 01-05-2007 at 08:21 PM.
Old 01-05-2007
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
dj, you just lost yourself some perfectly good bed sheets. wtf? you don't get cold at night or what?
Old 01-05-2007
Banned

Originally Posted by estebomb_ftw
dj, you just lost yourself some perfectly good bed sheets. wtf? you don't get cold at night or what?
ha....they were my dorm sheets from school... lets say me and my girlfriend had fun and i never washed them ahahah
Old 01-07-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
#$@!*&^%+
please refer to this thread:
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/5...onfidence.html
Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

people can take this for what it's worth. I got pics and PM's as proof.

Last edited by kornsined; 01-09-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-07-2007
Banned

people can take this for what it's worth. I got pics and PM's as proof. It's easy to see who's dick your swinging off of.
awww why you mad?? if i had the money i wouldve gave u a refund i dont care.... but money was to my friend.... soo yeah.... dont be mad.....be glad!
Old 01-08-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Sends them to me to me shipped in bed sheets.
Sorry but I thought this was kind of funny. I would be kinda pissed too if I saw someone half-*** a shipment like that. Shipping "popcorn" costs like $1.75 for enough to fill a large box and goes a long way at protecting whatever you are shipping from damage, especially valueables. Bubble wrap can even be purchased at WAL-MART for cheap and would have done a far better job at protecting fragile headlights than cloth sheets. It probably would have been cheaper to ship seeing as how bedsheets weigh more than bubble wrap or styrofoam. Next time someone ships something out, take into consideration how far that package will have to travel, the fragileness of its contents, the sturdiness of the packaging, and also how USPS does a **** poor job at handling shipments and should never be used unless it's the last resort.
Old 01-09-2007
Banned

Originally Posted by PD Chico
Sorry but I thought this was kind of funny. I would be kinda pissed too if I saw someone half-*** a shipment like that. Shipping "popcorn" costs like $1.75 for enough to fill a large box and goes a long way at protecting whatever you are shipping from damage, especially valueables. Bubble wrap can even be purchased at WAL-MART for cheap and would have done a far better job at protecting fragile headlights than cloth sheets. It probably would have been cheaper to ship seeing as how bedsheets weigh more than bubble wrap or styrofoam. Next time someone ships something out, take into consideration how far that package will have to travel, the fragileness of its contents, the sturdiness of the packaging, and also how USPS does a **** poor job at handling shipments and should never be used unless it's the last resort.
thank you
Old 01-09-2007

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
You kind of sound like a ***** DJ over the internet...

With smart *** comments like "aww its okay we just playin around"

In my opinion that isnt how you speek to some one you do business with...

But Iv never done any business with you and never met you in person,

So this is just a character judgment on my behalf...

Any who,

He got his light you got your money. Sounds like the transaction is complete.
Old 01-09-2007
The only Wyoming Redneck on here

2002civicLX2002 will become famous soon enough2002civicLX2002 will become famous soon enough
^^^^i second that
Old 01-09-2007
Registered!!

I did get my lights but damaged. Refund of some money? That remains to be seen.

As for USPS, I never once had a problem with them except for longer then usual shipping times. Shipping to Canada is best done with USPS and as a last resort FedEX. Never ship UPS when dealing with Canadian shipments. Outrageous brokerage and customs fees are minor compared to UPS Canada's terrible service.

Either way it doesn't matter who you ship with when the packaging is poor. These would have gotten damaged going across town let alone another country.

On another note, I do apologize to Suzy Q for my remarks. Although there is no need to stick up for someone when clearly they are at fault.

Last edited by kornsined; 01-09-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-11-2007
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice
Is it possible to be a smartass and a dumbass at the same time? If there were ever a case it, this would be it.
Old 01-11-2007

yes it is^

Ever wonder why smartass and dumbass mean the same thing?
Old 01-11-2007
Registered!!

obviously no plans to give me some cash back for the damage.

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/8...box-360-a.html

Whatever happened to "i'm contacting USPS on thurs"? I've heard that every week for 3 weeks straight.
Old 01-11-2007
Banned

obviously no plans to give me some cash back for the damage.

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/8...box-360-a.html

Whatever happened to "i'm contacting USPS on thurs"? I've heard that every week for 3 weeks straight.
how am i supposed to give your cash back if i sold them for my friend not like they were mine..... i dunno wtf u want me to do... USPS and Canada Post are *******s cause i called them and they were like call USPS and USPS is like call Canada Post... im not gonna go running around... if u want the number and stuff ill give it to you
Old 01-11-2007
Registered!!

If you sold them for your friend then he should of shipped them. Then this wouldn't have happened.

Your the shipper. I already asked Canada post and they said it's the shipper that has to contact USPS. USPS was the shipping company that got paid, therefore they would provide a refund.

I still don't see how this is USPS/Canada post's fault.
Old 01-12-2007
Registered!!

krayz1e is an unknown quantity at this point
djrabbi is a good guy....even though hes tries to be funny at times when he really isnt, hes a good guy to be in contact with....he sold me his HLs and there was a scratch on it and he gave my money back next day....yeah he told me to write all of this by the way lol
Old 01-12-2007
Banned

hahaha funny guy!
Old 01-12-2007
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
This is why parents say don't trust people on teh internet.
Old 01-12-2007
Banned

Originally Posted by estebomb_ftw
This is why parents say don't trust people on teh internet.
haaahh tru.... damn scammers!
Old 01-13-2007
Banned

ha.....this guy wants to keep HLs and HIDs and get back $150+ from me.... ahah this isnt gonna happen...
Old 01-13-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
djrabbi owes me $800

Quick Reply: DJrabbi