Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Tokico Blue out of stock?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dnguyen28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tokico Blue out of stock?

I went to 4 different site and purchase the Tokico HP shock/struct 4 times. All 4 times, item was refunded cause they are out of stock. Whats the deal? Anyone know any place to buy them?
Old 08-16-2011
Registered!!

Speed9117 will become famous soon enough
Re: Tokico Blue out of stock?

Try here maybe? I don't know if they will be any different than any other site, but it might be worth a try

http://www.autoanything.com/suspensi...0A1805560.aspx
Old 08-16-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

The current gen of tokico blues are being phased out for a new model, that's why everyone's out of stock. Just keep trying, someone will have them.
Old 08-16-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MindBomber
The current gen of tokico blues are being phased out for a new model, that's why everyone's out of stock. Just keep trying, someone will have them.
A new model that will fit our civic you mean?
Old 08-17-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

new model, hmm not that my old ones need replacing, but guess i will wait for the new ones. is it the same basic idea just a new upgrade with some stuff changed? or discontinuing the civic line completely? you could check ebay for the old models too, many sellers have extra stock and almost always if its on ebay, it means its in stock...
Old 08-17-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

a new model, as in a different damper, I don't see why they would discontinue the strut body specific to our cars. I was told this by a local vendor, who stopped stocking blues in the spring so he wouldn't be stuck with stock off the "old" style.
Old 08-17-2011
Registered!!

Matt300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, that's a bummer. Hope they are just making changes...I'd hate to go back to OEM after riding around in these things!

I did mine less than a year ago, and I found a set of 4 on eBay that were brand new, free shipping. Back then, there were a lot of listings for a complete set. It cost me about $250 I think. Maybe a little more.

Good luck finding them though, and let the forum know where you do in case anyone else is having problems!
Old 08-17-2011
Registered!!

Well I had asked alot of places if they have any in stock. They have the fronts but not the rear. Every place said the same. Told me to check back in a week or 2. I even tried Ebay...same.
Old 08-28-2011
Registered!!

03BEM is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I just finally received mine. I originally ordered a set and only received the rears the seller was horrible at responding to emails or phone calls, had to go through my bank for a refund. I called around everywhere for the fronts and I was told tokico has to make them and it can take an extra two weeks. Thmotorsports came through and I had the front pair at my home 3 days after ordering.
Old 08-30-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 03BEM
Yeah I just finally received mine. I originally ordered a set and only received the rears the seller was horrible at responding to emails or phone calls, had to go through my bank for a refund. I called around everywhere for the fronts and I was told tokico has to make them and it can take an extra two weeks. Thmotorsports came through and I had the front pair at my home 3 days after ordering.
I just made a ordered at Lightning Motorsport. I tried alot of others site but no luck. Hopefully this one will do the job. Ill keep everyone here posted.