Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

CTR EP3 Gunmetal Wheel's touch up paint

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cfukin is an unknown quantity at this point
CTR EP3 Gunmetal Wheel's touch up paint

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a nice set of used CTR EP3 Gun metal wheel. However, it does have some paint chip near the center of the rim, and some on the edge. The owner claim it was not a curb rash but from the tire machine. Either way, I love them, and would really like to get some touch up paint to help preserve these beauties. Ideally a pen type that I can buy from the dealer, would anyone be so kind to tell me what I should be getting? These will be going on a 2016 Civic LX, replacing the original steel rims. Thank you in advance, love the Civic.

NOTE: I have the same set, the picture is from the internet.
Old 03-15-2016
Prelude Owner

Received 305 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: CTR EP3 Gunmetal Wheel's touch up paint

Good question!

I have a set of those but in 4 lug. It's a great looking wheel! Mine could use a little touch up as well.
Old 03-15-2016
Registered!!

cfukin is an unknown quantity at this point

From my digging around the Internet, it seems to be Kaiser Silver NH546M.
Same color used on the Acura NSX from 1997-1999.

Would appreciate if someone can confirm before I attempt to order this online.
Thank you.
Old 05-11-2016
Registered!!

Pier7866 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cfukin
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a nice set of used CTR EP3 Gun metal wheel. However, it does have some paint chip near the center of the rim, and some on the edge. The owner claim it was not a curb rash but from the tire machine. Either way, I love them, and would really like to get some touch up paint to help preserve these beauties. Ideally a pen type that I can buy from the dealer, would anyone be so kind to tell me what I should be getting? These will be going on a 2016 Civic LX, replacing the original steel rims. Thank you in advance, love the Civic.

NOTE: I have the same set, the picture is from the internet.

I know that gunmetal wheel color which look little different in sun light and different in shade. My civic is equipped with HFP wheels and actually I went to the dealer to find out if they had any touch up paint for those kinds of wheels and they told me there isn't any your best bet would be to take it to an auto painter to perfectly match the paint and than give you that one. Hope this help Thanks