General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

type s

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spoonJDMlX is an unknown quantity at this point
type s

ok so...im going to be getting a type s by the end of this year.......like around dec. now im sure you guys all know, acura wont be making the rsx anymore so im wondering, does anyone know the exact date they'll stop making/shipping them?
Old 04-14-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I can answer the second part... They will stop shipping them right after they have stopped making them
Old 04-15-2006
Registered!!

noooorb is an unknown quantity at this point
They officially canceled the car? I'm pretty sure it's just speculation for now. No official notice.
Old 04-15-2006
Banned

no.....3 local dealers have already told me its done after this year....

3 dealers told me its done after this year

Last edited by spoonJDMlX; 04-15-2006 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-15-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by diskreet
I can answer the second part... They will stop shipping them right after they have stopped making them

LMFAO well u answered 1 part NOW! for the 1st part....they will prob stop soon actually prob next year will be the last i gotta read the magazines again, but they are fairly new so you have time
Old 04-15-2006
Banned

dude hurry up and read it i need to know asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by diskreet
You're perfectly right
Old 04-15-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
why would someone stop making a car that sells? or does it?
Old 04-15-2006
Banned

cuz ppl r buying rsx and not civic si....morons are stoping the better car for worst

both are in the same price range....why not pay a few grand more and get a better car?
Old 04-15-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I will miss those cars, I love them
Old 04-15-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
lol there saying the rsx will be stopped in production but edmunds says all new redesign for 07 which id put money on it that they will do
Old 04-15-2006

^maybe instead of RSX, they will make it as ACURA INTEGRA again
Old 04-15-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
ya i herd that also type R but doubt it but honda is probally trying to keep it secret.
Old 04-15-2006
Banned

i just want a damn 06 type s.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need a 2nd job.
Old 04-15-2006
Registered!!

SilverVTEC is an unknown quantity at this point
i doubt they will stop it for sure, they may just redesign it to share the platfrom with the new civic. like how the old rsx and em2 share platforms. the rsx is a popular car....hope they do keep it around!
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

SatinSilver2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant believe that they'd cancel something as popular as the RSX...if they're trying to shift more focus on the Si, then that's silly. Acura is branded much differently that Honda. Afterall it is their luxury division. To send someone who just walked into an Acura dealership to a Honda dealership is just plain stupid..does anyone agree?
Old 04-17-2006
Banned

yeah i know, plus civic si and rsx are a few G apart. just pay 2 grand more and get a base RSX....its like comparing the toyota avalon and lexus gs300...same car but overall; lexus is better
Old 04-17-2006
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
yes this years rsx is the last rsx / integra model from honda/acura with no replacement at all if you check out the HONDA life cycle chart or head over to templeofvtec you will find the chart saying its end of life for the car.. I think its a shame but what will be the next best thing they come out with?