General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

clueless car enthusiasts tick me off (sometimes)

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
clueless car enthusiasts tick me off (sometimes)

heres some background, my car is dropped on 185/65/15 , aka OEM size tires with coilovers with no finger gap up front and barely half in rear. keep in mind car isnt super slammed, just the wheel gap is killed to make it look low. prob a 2" drop all around

so i meet up with a buddy of mine and hes blabing about his rx7 is all that. he bought it with aftermarket played out enkei 17" rims and some good yokohama rubbers to go with it. he comments on my car and says "your a ricer, your car is too low. 1 finger gap is fine and you have none". i couldnt believe it myself he said this cause i always thought he knew more than me of cars, but after many comments of him and his knowledge of automobiles, i slowly learned he was a complete moron who didnt know jack **** but make guesses to make him "look" like he knew his ****. anyways, so i decide to catch him slipping and hand his @ss back to him. i noticed he had the es100 yoko tires, which are very great tires btw, and tested him on one factor of cars... tires.

day 1:
me: car got some real sticky tires too, yokohama makes real good rubber, what model are they?
him: idk, i didnt checked
me: it tells you on the sidewall...*looking at the sidewall for tire sizes and whatnot* and its low profile as well, nice size for turns. whats "e-spec"? (it was symboled on the tire, i had no idea wtf it was either)
him: yeah, its a special edition tire ( )
me: what makes it different than the other same yokohama tires?
him: idk, all i know is its rare and better ( x2)

day 2:
him driving a different car. an fully stock Acura CL. this time, i was riding shotgun and him as driver of course. automatic.
me: these bridgesone tires (turanza*) arent that bad. much better than my firestones.
him: not really, it sucks @ss. watch...
*hes in the middle of the intersection making a left turn with steering wheel fully steered to the left, light turns yellow, he goes WOT*
him: see, it alway loses traction
me: thats because you have your wheels steered all the way to the left
*silence*

day 3:
this guy talks a lot of smack with his 5 speed FC about my rsx-s. he claims he can own an rsx-s(im stock btw). so i tell him, he should race the rsx-s WITH a different driver (noob driver) who is my neighbor. he doesnt race and only had his license for one year. i told him to race my rsx-s with this driver. he then talks how he would win and whatnot... all that tough raceboy talk. so about a week later, we roll out to the runs with me in the civic, noob driver in the S, and him in his FC.
me: how about a race with my civic first? (automatic and intake only) EX model
him: ok..
*we line up, i have left foot on brake, right foot on gas revving it to 3000rpms while in D. flagman drops it, i slowly jet off leaving him 2 cars behind after shutting down at 100mph. poor driver eh?*
me and the other buddies were asking him "what happened??" i guess he was embarassed?
me: what happened? go again?
him: sure
*same thing happens*
after the race, i had to pull over cause i smelled fumes from exhaust (it was just installed the night before, prob needs break-in period?)
after 3min, i go back to the spot and didnt find him. so i just find the other buddies and told them im out. and im sure he didnt want to run the type-s with the noob driver in it knowing he got his @ss handed to him with an 1896572 sec quarter mile civic

this guy is completely out of his league. i also forgot to mention his car is a damn lemon. recently he has engine problems or just cant take care of his car. and i think he cant take care of the car because he abuses his car (IE: trying to double clutch, ******* the **** out of it, and many other minor things that adds up). idk if the fc rx7 uses 89 grade gasoline or higher but he only fills it up with 87 regular at the cheapo gas stations. i thought these rx7s use at least 89 considering its a sports car since the first generation?

its people like this man gives the human race a bad repuation. end rant
*grammar *****... stfu, dont want to hear it *

Last edited by jttegx; 06-13-2005 at 01:35 AM.
Old 06-13-2005
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
stupid people are fun!
Old 06-13-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
you have anger issues. lol. good for you. let him walk with three feet for a while then maybe he will shut up. for those who dont know what that means his 2 feet and a foot in the butt.
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

ojay is on a distinguished road
what's his car look like? plate #? just more info, so fellow 7thgenners can kill him
Old 06-13-2005
§C§H§O§C§O§B§O

chocobo15_2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^^^^ Lol!
Old 06-13-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Not everyone was born bright....