Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

Fog Lights for an 08' Civic Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Christopherrr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Fog Lights for an 08' Civic Coupe

Just wondering what brand/type of foglights you guys are using in your civics and/or what you'd recommend?

I was on TRS and saw that they're selling 2014 BWM X5 OEM LED fogs and was wondering if these would fit in my 08' Civic Coupe? I'm interested in purchasing fogs for my civic but don't know where to look. I know i can probably order them from Honda directly but i'm guessing those are gonna be really pricey. I don't mind spending money, but was wondering if there's any good/reputable sites like TRS where i can save money and also get a good quality light. It also doesn't necessarily have to be a Honda light but i do want something that will look like it belongs, not out of place or crappy.
Old 02-20-2014
Prelude Owner

Received 305 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fog Lights for an 08' Civic Coupe

Most people buy them off eBay. The quality is decent for the price and there is not much of a beam pattern to worry about being off.

I got mind from Spec-D tuning. Not sure if they have 8th gen ones.
Old 02-21-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Christopherrr_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GolNat
Most people buy them off eBay. The quality is decent for the price and there is not much of a beam pattern to worry about being off.

I got mind from Spec-D tuning. Not sure if they have 8th gen ones.

Just saw that they have a Matchbox Bi-Xenon HID kit for foglights....since i dont have any fogs with the car I'd have to buy fogs, say from Spec-D, and then be able to hook the kit up...correct?

Last edited by _Christopherrr_; 02-21-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Old 02-21-2014
Prelude Owner

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Correct. You would have to open the fogs lights up and instal the projectors, then close them and wire it up to the car.

I never thought about doing that. I haven't installed mine yet, I might look into it.
Old 02-22-2014
Prelude Owner

Here are some pics of the spec-d. For the price I think the quality is pretty good. I might need to seal them better with some silicone:

Name:  IMG_3280_zps354bcab0.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  67.2 KB

Name:  IMG_6090_zps33c60d07.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  69.8 KB

Name:  IMG_9145_zps7dbb61db.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  95.4 KB