7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Sup guys, new here. First question.

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SirSiphilus is an unknown quantity at this point
Sup guys, new here. First question.

I have an 03 Civic ex coupe. Classy I know.

Nothing major done to it besides my sound system (That I put so much ****ing time into), my taillights, and tints.

Question is, I kind of want to get an exhaust. But I have no idea what I'm looking for, I honestly don't want it to sound ricey at all. So is there anything you guys would suggest? What do you like? What do you not like, and why?
Old 04-26-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sup guys, new here. First question.

it all depends on how much money you want to spend if you got money to burn get this http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...roducts_id=108 if not get this and have it either clamped or welded on http://www.hipowermotorsports.com/vi...6/i-37097.aspx
Old 04-26-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,157 Likes on 807 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

APEX'i WS2 ftw
Old 04-26-2011
Registered!!

Was honestly looking to spend about $200-$250
Old 04-26-2011
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i believe apexi also sells a universal ws11 for alot less but it still needs to be clamped/welded on probably cost 80 bucks at a muffler shop maybe less. http://www.hipowermotorsports.com/ap.../i-273358.aspx you can find it cheaper if you search around websites. also check out these mufflers on youtube to get an idea of what they sound like.

Last edited by lowlife9; 04-26-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old 04-26-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lowlife9
i believe apexi also sells a universal ws11 for alot less but it still needs to be clamped/welded on probably cost 80 bucks at a muffler shop maybe less. http://www.hipowermotorsports.com/ap.../i-273358.aspx you can find it cheaper if you search around websites. also check out these mufflers on youtube to get an idea of what they sound like.
Hopefully that'll give it some sound.

I'm more upset of the fact of some minor dings and stuff. Especially the faded paint. I wish I could retore that without getting a new paintjob.

As for the install on the exhaust, I'd make my friends brother do it. He owns a shop. Pretty much anything I get I'll just make him put on.
Old 04-27-2011
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SirSiphilus
...Especially the faded paint. I wish I could retore that without getting a new paintjob.
I feel ya. Thinking of scuffing it up and rattle canning some John Deere black on it like Jesse James does.
Old 04-27-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lazlong
I feel ya. Thinking of scuffing it up and rattle canning some John Deere black on it like Jesse James does.
I don't think Jesse James flat black is rattle canned John Deer style lol
Old 04-27-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum
Old 04-27-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome!
and -highfives- for the 03 coupes!
woo