7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hello from Seattle, WA!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yevvym is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello from Seattle, WA!

Hi, just got onto this forum! Just had a quick question. I got a clean 2005 civic from an auction. It was hit in the rear, not hard enough to cause any frame damage. Anyway, all I had to replace was the back bumper. I ordered one online, but it seems to be missing the clips that go into the white bumper retainers on the car

these things

http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Hon...r_p/a20603.htm

so the retainers are on the car, and I'm guessing there must be some sort of bracket or something on the bumper itself that pops into those white retainers. I'm not sure what it's called or even what it looks like!

Hopefully that made sense. If not i'll post some pics to try and illustrate what I'm asking. Basically though, what do the "clips" that you shove into the 4 white bumper retainers (2 on each side) look like? and where can i get them?
Old 02-02-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Hello from Seattle, WA!

Whaddup from Portland!

Post a picture, really hard to tell what your talking about, if its not the fastener in the link.

You can get most parts from Majestic Honda, google it.
Old 02-02-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

That clip only fits 4-dr so, I'm assuming 4-dr. That clip is #11: http://www.hondapartscheap.com/south...t=0&quantity=0
Old 02-02-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yevvym is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lazlong
That clip only fits 4-dr so, I'm assuming 4-dr. That clip is #11: http://www.hondapartscheap.com/south...t=0&quantity=0
#11 is for the front bumper. I need one for the rear bumper. I will post pictures, it's sort of difficult to explain.
Old 02-03-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yevvym
#11 is for the front bumper. I need one for the rear bumper. I will post pictures, it's sort of difficult to explain.
Very sorry, it's #19 and looks like it is a part of and clips into #'s 21 and 23.