7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Racing seat brackets

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aetoc will become famous soon enoughAetoc will become famous soon enough
Racing seat brackets

Hey guys, I need some help. I purchased a set of racing seats recently (ractive brand). They didn't come with any brackets or sliders, so I modified the stock mounts to work, but they sit up very high, to the point where bumps give me headaches lol...so I looked and looked, but the selection of brackets and sliders confuses me...ractive doesn't really have a website, so does anyone know where I can get at least brackets, and possibly sliders, that aren't 175 each? Or does anyone know if the bolt holes on the bottom will line up with brackets made for other brands, like recaro, or bride, or nrg etc? Help would be appreciated!
Old 12-19-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Racing seat brackets

I think buddy club makes universal brackets..
Old 12-19-2011
Registered!!

I'm pretty sure I saw buddy club brackets on ebay, but they were $300 a pair plus shipping...I'm hoping to find something a little cheaper than that.
Old 12-20-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I know ebay seat brackets are usually copies of the buddy clubs, but you'd still be somewhere around $200 for the pair.
Old 01-25-2012
Registered!!

Well I'm having horrible luck with finding low cost brackets...I found a set of corbeau brackets with sliders that work out to $250 USD including shipping, before border fees, and that's the cheapest i've found...eBay has brackets without sliders for $85 a pair shipped from Canada, but they are only said to fit civics older than 2000 I'm assuming these have no hope of fitting my car without extensive modifications, unless anyone know differently?
Old 01-25-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,444 Likes on 1,199 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

well, they are safety items, so...