Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Ottawa (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/97-ottawa)
-   -   Darknights Accomidations Booked (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/97-ottawa/220306-darknights-accomidations-booked.html)

Si2NV 07-18-2005 11:23 AM

Darknights Accomidations Booked

to all 12 Ottawa people that are going, Norek booked the Comfort Inn in Markham and prices are as follows: $40 per person for the whole weekend (starting friday, July 22nd to sunday July 24th) money must be given to Norek when we settle in at the motel (thanks Norek we all owe you)

Rooming has been set up as follows:

Room 1.......................Room 2
Andrew...................... Mike (whitehalf)
Amanda......................Norek
Freddy........................Paul
Emma.........................Guest (Paul/Norek)
Erik............................Guest (Paul/Norek)
Sheena......................Guest (Paul/Norek)

P.S. DONT FORGET YOU BATHING SUITS....there's a pool in our motel!

norek 07-18-2005 11:37 AM

to finish off your bracket sentence, you all owe me.... a beer :D lol, that'll be alsmost a 12 pack!!

ANYWAYS, people, consider the option of paying $55 if we book one more room, and this way everyone would have their own beds. I'm indifferent, but if it can be afforded, think about it!

Si2NV 07-18-2005 12:05 PM

seeing as there are some couples this would change the price from $80 to $110 which I think the 30 can be used on something else.

WhiteHalf 07-18-2005 02:52 PM

Norek ... just wondering ... were those Guest spots filled ? Cause, I invited Kate (former 7thgen'r from Rochester NY) to come up. Let me know, cause if we need more space ... a 3rd room for me's not a problem.

norek 07-18-2005 11:07 PM

i'm 75% sure one of the "guests" is not coming... man, this is gona be a tight squeese

EŽik 07-19-2005 02:07 PM

Sheena and myself are on a queen size air mattress. Thats 6 in one room. We should be ok with 2 rooms. 80 is good enough for us :D Money is tight.

BettyBoop 07-19-2005 03:06 PM

I'm all for just the 2 rooms.. 3 rooms is wasting money. We can squeeze it - It'll be nice and cozy this way :rofl:

WhiteHalf 07-19-2005 03:22 PM

Does anyone else have another air mattress cause I dont camp n shit. If we do it'd be nice to bring it along for the peeps in the 2nd room.

norek 07-19-2005 03:35 PM

im gona sleep naked for all of you, but no touching, unless your a woman. :D

i understand where everyone is coming from about saving money and shit, considering i've just lost my job, i want to save also, but we're gona have a few problems sharing that many in one small room.... like getting ready in the mornings, that'll be damn hard to get everyone ready to leave for the show on time. and we don't know, if mike's bringng someone up also...

don't get me wrong, i want to cuddle with all of you, but we're talking $15 per head, which is still peanuts compared to last year...

anyways, i'll stick with your decisions not to ditch and up your prices on you, but really consider it k?

Si2NV 07-19-2005 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteHalf
Does anyone else have another air mattress cause I dont camp n shit. If we do it'd be nice to bring it along for the peeps in the 2nd room.

I got you covered homie!
:cool: :tup:

jer2k 07-19-2005 09:46 PM

The Niagara crew is going to pile in on your rooms too. HAHA j/k

But hopefully we are going to stay at the same place as well.

Looks like a good find. Thanks norek.

Si2NV 07-21-2005 01:28 AM

w00t... I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Si2NV 07-21-2005 07:58 PM

!!!!!!!!8AM at the tunnel tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!