Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Ottawa (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/97-ottawa)
-   -   Team Capital 7's (Ottawa area thread: version 3) (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/97-ottawa/102398-team-capital-7s-ottawa-area-thread-version-3-a.html)

Pharoh 08-20-2003 09:01 PM

Originally posted by 1983
wat up peepz its been a while huh, was kinda busy lately sorry bout that.. wow this thread is outta control already at 90 pages its crazy. and no i didnt go over all the pages. i see ur back baller welcome back. tek, u have ur seats on koo man cant wait to see that , cait wait to see u all but fuuuuuuuck i cant make it this friday again :(, going to TO till saturday and leaving for MTL on sunday so ill try to come back the friday after. i see theres a new member : rbabe, hello .....so u from ottawa or usa??
Yo, 1983!! Did you get my PM about the Ottawa Forum???

1983 08-20-2003 09:26 PM

yeah i got it saw it today how kool our own sub forum :)

RBABE 08-20-2003 10:13 PM

83'-I'm in Tucson, AZ, in the U.S., I'm just over here for I like my Ottawa boys! Good to meet you, heard you have been M.I.A. for awhile, glad you are back. I'm Jodie BTW

tekgnosis 08-20-2003 11:02 PM

sup guys

not sure if i'll be making it to ANYTHING on friday...I think I might be getting strep throat again :(

I've already had it twice, but that was a few years ago. it really feels like it, but hopefully the doc will just tell me I'm a wuss, or something.

strep throat sucks :(

but...if it's not the spreadable badness, I'll definitely hit up dennys if I can!

and...I'll bring some of my tools if you guys are doing a parking lot install? :)

Pharoh: solo is a go for sunday morning. lemme know if you wanna go. I'd suggest bringing your own ride, or meeting me there. you can compete for $40, or just sign a waiver and be a passenger for free :)

we can discuss over phone if I'm able to talk tomorrow :(

player 08-21-2003 12:16 AM

what is solo, and 1983, how are your new rims doing?

1983 08-21-2003 12:51 AM

they look good but kinda heavy though :(.........still im perfect condition :) the parada's are amazing

tekgnosis 08-21-2003 09:54 AM

Player: Solo is autocross -- racing in a parking lot around pilons.
:)

can't wait!

--

holy crap...just got back from an alignment. you would NOT believe how screwed up things were! it was retarded!!!

when the guy was done, he said "Holy **** man, how on earth did you drive that thing?!?" :) hehehehe

I was like "Well, it was uh, interesting..." hehehehe

I have the printout of the angles...I'll have to show it to you guys on friday!

tekgnosis 08-21-2003 09:56 AM

Pharoh: not sure if you'll get your net up and running today, but give me a call at work if you get a chance!

player 08-21-2003 10:31 AM

Originally posted by tekgnosis
Player: Solo is autocross -- racing in a parking lot around pilons.
:)

can't wait!

--

when were and how much? i need to practice , i suck at controlling my car

tekgnosis 08-21-2003 10:49 AM

I'll give you more details on friday.

It's gonna kick ass!

Pharoh 08-21-2003 05:36 PM

I'll give you more details on friday.

It's gonna kick ass!

Stupid internet problems...Yeah man, if the net is back tomorrow and you can talk I'll get ahold of you for sure! You said you would bring tools...does that mean you can come to the wind tunnel???

Big Baller L 08-21-2003 09:16 PM

whassup guys...sorry for the lack of posting. Thanks for all the welcomes!!!
1983: dayum son where you been?? im excited to see your timbs (rims) they should look amazing.
array: 2-way fosho!! Holla at yah balla
lil joe: nice to see you're back!
everyone: i had a lil mistake today and its gonna cost me 200 bucks. I was pulling behind a car on the side of the road and i scratched my frekin front right rim. It looks pretty bad, so i think im gonne get a new one. I cant stand having a busted ass ride....i mean its not like rediculous...but enough to make me upset...it killed my day.
so now that this has happend i wont have money to get my guages installed by a shop, so imma need some serious help....help a brotha in distress!! Pharoh: i know u have guages...did u install them yourself?
anyways i will see you guys friday....peace

tekgnosis 08-22-2003 08:02 AM

ok guys, got some bad news.

i didn't really think it through, but yesterday was the chiquita and my's 4.5 year anniversary...so I won't be able to make it out tonight.

we're gonna 'celebrate' tonight ;)

"CELEBRATION TIME...COME ON!" hehehehe :)

so...sorry I can't make it. I think the reason I was gonna bring tools, was for ballers install, non? but yeah, baller: it shouldn't be that difficult...you can do it yourself!

as for the rims: bah! mine are all scratched to shit :) hehehehe no worries man! they're "Battle Scars", not "Ghetto wounds" :)

ok man, I can't begin to express how insanely satisfied I am with my coils and seats. last night, I was getting off the highway and the posted speed is "30", cuz the corner tightens at the end...and I managed to hit it just over 90, then hold 90, then come out at about 95 :)

and that was WITHOUT slippage!!! no tire squealing, NOTHING! it was great!

DnarahP: it was the trim road offramp :D woot woot!

Big Baller L 08-22-2003 01:40 PM

tek: i feel your celebration time!!! no worries! Yah i guess they are wounds but i hate them...i need a new rim and then keep my old one as a sick spare in the trunk!! i wanna do some sort of custom install with my rim and sub and amp...would be pretty cool. Yo 90 on an exit....thats madness....i did 80 one time but it was a smooth corner, pretty sharp though. Oh yah everyone that is comming out tonite...i really goot take it easy on driving....my record isnt too hot right about now!!
tek: were we planning on installing the guages today at the airport??
hmm that would be cool if someone wants to help me:D

EŽik 08-22-2003 02:09 PM

ok guys, got some bad news.

i didn't really think it through, but yesterday was the chiquita and my's 4.5 year anniversary...so I won't be able to make it out tonight.

we're gonna 'celebrate' tonight ;)

"CELEBRATION TIME...COME ON!" hehehehe :)

so...sorry I can't make it. I think the reason I was gonna bring tools, was for ballers install, non? but yeah, baller: it shouldn't be that difficult...you can do it yourself!

as for the rims: bah! mine are all scratched to shit :) hehehehe no worries man! they're "Battle Scars", not "Ghetto wounds" :)

ok man, I can't begin to express how insanely satisfied I am with my coils and seats. last night, I was getting off the highway and the posted speed is "30", cuz the corner tightens at the end...and I managed to hit it just over 90, then hold 90, then come out at about 95 :)

and that was WITHOUT slippage!!! no tire squealing, NOTHING! it was great!

DnarahP: it was the trim road offramp :D woot woot!

FOOK TEK!!!! thats almost a 90 degree right turn!!!! sweet jeezuz! wish I could do that :)

EŽik 08-22-2003 02:25 PM

K guys, gonna go wash the ride, pick up some hyper whites, and gas up. I'll see you all at 8 !!!

tekgnosis 08-22-2003 02:37 PM

Originally posted by DnarahP
FOOK TEK!!!! thats almost a 90 degree right turn!!!! sweet jeezuz! wish I could do that :)
man, that corner is RETARDED!

granted, I did the "outside-inside-outside" on it to broaden the angle...but man, it tightens so much at the end.

I was like "*jaw drops* holy shit! did I just do that at 90?!?!?!?" :D

man o man...i LOVE taking that exit now :) hehehehe

Array 08-22-2003 02:58 PM

See you guys tonight!! Bring your tools!!!

RBABE 08-22-2003 03:32 PM

Guys, it is soo new thread time, this one needs to be closed, branch out boys, start new threads! I would close it, but that is Mikey's job if you all agree?

Baller, baby-listen to tek, don't waste yo money by being so anal, loosen up a bit. I assure you the same thing is gonna happen with your new rim or one of the other ones no matter how careful you are. :)

Boys-HAVE A FREAKIN' FANTASTIC MEET TONIGHT, BUT, BE CAREFUL, K?

Pharoh 08-22-2003 04:19 PM

Hey all! See you tonight at the Wind Tunnel....I'll close this puppy down after the meet....cool?

EŽik 08-22-2003 04:42 PM

Sounds good Pharoh, but didn't you say that 2 weeks ago?

I got the hyper whites, you got the headlights? :hgrin:

I couldn't wash my car b/c my rents are being anal about this state of mergency thing. They don't want me using any un-needed water. Damnit.... first time I'll go with a dirty ride :hithead:

well it's not THAT dirty.. but it's not super duper shiny MUAHHH!

Tek: YOUR NUTS MAN!! *said in a Billy Chong That 70's Show accent*

Pharoh 08-22-2003 04:44 PM

Originally posted by DnarahP
Sounds good Pharoh, but didn't you say that 2 weeks ago?

I got the hyper whites, you got the headlights? :hgrin:

I couldn't wash my car b/c my rents are being anal about this state of mergency thing. They don't want me using any un-needed water. Damnit.... first time I'll go with a dirty ride :hithead:

well it's not THAT dirty.. but it's not super duper shiny MUAHHH!

Hit up a coin wash...that's what I do every week....Lights are in the trunk.

player 08-22-2003 11:01 PM

so whats up, lilslow

hahaha

thats some funny shit baller

RBABE 08-22-2003 11:16 PM

Abe-whatcha talking about? Am I just sleep deprived or did i miss something?

Pharoh 08-23-2003 01:44 AM

LilSloe...lol...too funny! Sorry man...lol.

Pharoh 08-23-2003 01:48 AM

Lock Down!

This was way overdue for a lockdown...here is the new one..

version 4.0