Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Retail Sales - site vendor annoucements (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/95-retail-sales-site-vendor-annoucements)
-   -   Energy Suspension Motor Mount Bushings (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/95-retail-sales-site-vendor-annoucements/202421-energy-suspension-motor-mount-bushings.html)

StreetLevelPerformance 03-15-2005 01:27 PM

Energy Suspension Motor Mount Bushings

http://www.streetlevelperformance.co...insertsbig.gif

Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts

Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts restore worn mounts and reduce unwanted motor assembly movement. Under high performance conditions, they reduce wheel hop and torque induced movement that can actually damage vehicle components! These polyurethane motor mount inserts are thoroughly tested to add support and stability to the existing O.E.M. motor mount system.

$32 shipped - Red and Black Applications in Stock

Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover, Paypal, MO, Bank Wire, Certified Bank Check :tup:

SODJAZERO 03-17-2005 01:24 PM

Is this just for one motor mount? Or all of them? Or wich ones?

blouisgod 03-17-2005 01:51 PM

32 shipped, huh?

StreetLevelPerformance 03-17-2005 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by SODJAZERO
Is this just for one motor mount? Or all of them? Or wich ones?

All motor mounts.

StreetLevelPerformance 03-17-2005 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by blouisgod
32 shipped, huh?

Yes.

wonderz 03-17-2005 02:18 PM

are they easy install? is it a new version?
i thought before the rear ones don't fit properly or something. :/

StreetLevelPerformance 03-17-2005 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by wonderz
are they easy install? is it a new version?
i thought before the rear ones don't fit properly or something. :/

Havent heard any negative feedback on these. They are relatively easy to install. Just do one at a time so the engine is still stable.

jturbolx 03-17-2005 09:47 PM

bump for great product and a felow vendor

2K1Civic17"Gabe 03-17-2005 10:03 PM

damn, I may order some of these tomorrow. Time to get drunk tonight. But I have an extra 32 lying around, and this would be pretty sweet for my car. PM me of any deals on a clutch as well.

Peace

StreetLevelPerformance 03-18-2005 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by 2K1Civic17"Gabe
damn, I may order some of these tomorrow. Time to get drunk tonight. But I have an extra 32 lying around, and this would be pretty sweet for my car. PM me of any deals on a clutch as well.

Peace

Hope your night went well, we got crazy down here in FL ;) I'll PM ya :tup:

2K1Civic17"Gabe 03-23-2005 01:33 PM

I cant find these on your site. Im trying to send you some money here.

Peace.

So I just order these, and the clutch seperate, but you'll ring up the clutch yourself? cool

2K1Civic17"Gabe 03-23-2005 02:09 PM

cool, I was order #420. hell yeah!!! haha. 420 fo life! hehe.

StreetLevelPerformance 03-23-2005 06:00 PM

cool, I was order #420. hell yeah!!! haha. 420 fo life! hehe.

Haha we got ya :tup:

teampointless 03-24-2005 10:05 AM

do you have only the red in stock, or the black also?

2K1Civic17"Gabe 03-24-2005 10:10 AM

site says black as well, I was wondering, but I decided red would be just fine.

2K1Civic17"Gabe 03-24-2005 04:54 PM

Ship the mounts yet?

taz757 03-24-2005 05:04 PM

These good for just MT only? I've got an AT and I've been thinking about getting a set ...

CivicMexicano 03-24-2005 06:20 PM

could i install these on an auto?' if i left our the tranny side mount...

StreetLevelPerformance 03-24-2005 10:00 PM

Ship the mounts yet?

Tomorrow morning first thing. I still gotta charge ya the amount we agreed upon as partial payment so you can party in Mexico :rofl:

StreetLevelPerformance 03-24-2005 10:01 PM

I'll have to check on that with ES guys (Auto).

2K1Civic17"Gabe 03-25-2005 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by StreetLevelPerformance
Tomorrow morning first thing. I still gotta charge ya the amount we agreed upon as partial payment so you can party in Mexico :rofl:

Hell yeah, were starting the party tonight and leaving at 6am. Id like to give my mom a day (tracking) to look for the package, so it doesnt chill out front and one of the other 25 7thgens in my neghborhood dont jack em, hehe.

Mexico is gonna rock, get drunk tonight, leave early tomorrow, get blazed on the way, get to mexico, get drunk all day/night and eat some bomb ass mexican food, mmmmmmm.

That rhymed, hehe^

2K1Civic17"Gabe 03-31-2005 12:34 AM

Ummmm, I still dont have them, nor a tracking number. What is the deal. I expected them to get here a few days ago. Please respond with a tracking number, or the status of if its even shipped yet. Thanks a lot

Peace

StreetLevelPerformance 03-31-2005 05:34 PM

Ummmm, I still dont have them, nor a tracking number. What is the deal. I expected them to get here a few days ago. Please respond with a tracking number, or the status of if its even shipped yet. Thanks a lot

Peace

They are on their way along with the stickers you requested :tup:

FedEx: 448733810001276

2K1Civic17"Gabe 03-31-2005 09:49 PM

Just got them. Thanks a lot!! Time to rice up my car with stickers, haha. j/p. Ill rep you guys, you hook me up nicer than any other vendor has by far! Ill pay the rest of that clutch a week from monday. I got way too wasted in Mexico. After drinking abour 3 gallons of alcohol and about 10 gallons of beer, along with pain killers (hey, its mexico and they're legal) I went broke. hehe. My bad, but Ill pay ya as soon as I can. I am going back to Mexico in about 30 days as well, so Ill have it paid off before then. I love partying too much. But I havent been able to in 4 years and Im 21. Thanks to having kids. Sorry for rambling....

Thanks for everything though, and Ill let you know in about a week and a half when I'll have the rest of the cash for the clutch. Ill put the stickers on today or tomorrow, and the mounts in a few days, probably after sunday, cuz my ex is picking up the kids that day. Do you know about how long it should take? Probably 2-4 hours to get the mounts off and back on I would say?

Peace

StreetLevelPerformance 03-31-2005 10:21 PM

Just got them. Thanks a lot!! Time to rice up my car with stickers, haha. j/p. Ill rep you guys, you hook me up nicer than any other vendor has by far! Ill pay the rest of that clutch a week from monday. I got way too wasted in Mexico. After drinking abour 3 gallons of alcohol and about 10 gallons of beer, along with pain killers (hey, its mexico and they're legal) I went broke. hehe. My bad, but Ill pay ya as soon as I can. I am going back to Mexico in about 30 days as well, so Ill have it paid off before then. I love partying too much. But I havent been able to in 4 years and Im 21. Thanks to having kids. Sorry for rambling....

Thanks for everything though, and Ill let you know in about a week and a half when I'll have the rest of the cash for the clutch. Ill put the stickers on today or tomorrow, and the mounts in a few days, probably after sunday, cuz my ex is picking up the kids that day. Do you know about how long it should take? Probably 2-4 hours to get the mounts off and back on I would say?

Peace

We try to hook everyone up the same ;) We're happy to have you as a customer.

The clutch install will take 6-8 hours depending on how much beer you are consuming LOL. The mounts shouldnt take long at all.

CivicMexicano 04-01-2005 09:47 AM

So do they fit Auto´s??

2K1Civic17"Gabe 04-01-2005 01:01 PM

I would say yes, since its the same motor, and same engine bay. Should be mounted in the exact same spot. Its motor mounts, so the tranny shouldnt have much of anything to do with it. Id ask another person though. They are sick looking bushings, I cant wait to put them on.

2K1Civic17"Gabe 04-01-2005 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by StreetLevelPerformance
We try to hook everyone up the same ;) We're happy to have you as a customer.

The clutch install will take 6-8 hours depending on how much beer you are consuming LOL. The mounts shouldnt take long at all.

Yup, you guys hook everybody up hella nicely, and the other vendors cant beat your prices like 90% of the time. I would say RoBear has best prices next. They hook it up too.

edit - Can you leave some feedback for
-turbo
-mount bushings

2 seperate ones if possible. Thanks!

Peace

cbaer543 04-02-2005 09:17 AM

Hey I wanted to know if I bought a bunch of stuff from you guys could you hook me up pretty good? I wanted to get

SLP fuel return conversion
Apexi Boost controller
ACT Xtreme Duty Clutch w/ performance organic street disc
HKS super sequential blow off valve
Tial 38mm Wastegate
Tokico HP shocks (Full set)
Energy suspension motor mounts
t3 turbo also

Let me know what kind of deal you can get me. If it sounds good I will definately buy from you when I get the money. Thanks

BIG 04-02-2005 02:50 PM

I'd like a price on:
- Tial 38mm wastegate
- Energy suspension motor mounts
- T3 turbo