Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/94-archive-canada-forsale-trade-eh)
-   -   2003 Honda Civic DX (Damaged) (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/94-archive-canada-forsale-trade-eh/363856-2003-honda-civic-dx-damaged.html)

S.Klinck 05-08-2015 08:59 AM

2003 Honda Civic DX (Damaged)

2003 Honda Civic DX
192,000 Km's
Manual transmission
Colour: Burgundy

This car was recently in an accident this past winter, new clutch recently installed, along with a new rad. Timing belt has never been changed, car still runs solid, everything from the rear quarter panel forward is mint. The trunk was pushed in along with a spot on the top of the roof due to a low hanging branch on the side of the road when the car spun out and finally settled in the ditch. A licensed mechanic has looked at the car and claims their is no frame damage to the car what's-so-ever just body work that needs to be done! And a new rear window. This car is towable and also comes with a new set of high quality snow tires.

Even though this car is damaged, I was still looking for something in the ballpark of 5-6 hundred.. I'm open to making a deal if somebody is really interested in a little project or even a parts car. Just need to make space for a new toy I have in mind. Tired of looking at it.

Site won't let me post pictures from my phone but if your interested I can give you my cell and I can send some pics!

Let me know what you think,

Thanks,
Sean

kyledempsey 02-10-2016 02:19 PM

Re: 2003 Honda Civic DX (Damaged)

hello i am from bathurst nb canada i am jut wondering if you are close to me i would buy the car off of you because i am looking for a 5 speed manual parts car something i can use to swap into mine for my auto please let me know where your at i would buy right away thanks

Originally Posted by S.Klinck (Post 4684662)
2003 Honda Civic DX
192,000 Km's
Manual transmission
Colour: Burgundy

This car was recently in an accident this past winter, new clutch recently installed, along with a new rad. Timing belt has never been changed, car still runs solid, everything from the rear quarter panel forward is mint. The trunk was pushed in along with a spot on the top of the roof due to a low hanging branch on the side of the road when the car spun out and finally settled in the ditch. A licensed mechanic has looked at the car and claims their is no frame damage to the car what's-so-ever just body work that needs to be done! And a new rear window. This car is towable and also comes with a new set of high quality snow tires.

Even though this car is damaged, I was still looking for something in the ballpark of 5-6 hundred.. I'm open to making a deal if somebody is really interested in a little project or even a parts car. Just need to make space for a new toy I have in mind. Tired of looking at it.

Site won't let me post pictures from my phone but if your interested I can give you my cell and I can send some pics!

Let me know what you think,

Thanks,
Sean