Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   North Cali (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/69-north-cali)
-   -   Who do you want to take it all? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/69-north-cali/112997-who-do-you-want-take-all.html)

EM2191MW 09-04-2003 01:46 PM

Who do you want to take it all?

Who do you want to win the Super Bowl this year?
Who do you think will win the Super Bowl this year?

I want THE RAIDERS to take it all but, they havent looked too hot.
As for who I think will The Super Bowl, I think Philly might just do it. but if the raiders can get ther sh!t togeather and give the ball to Jerry Porter, Justin Fargus, Tayo Johnson then they might just light up the boards again this year as long as Gannon doesnt throw INTs all day.

DizWikedCivic 09-04-2003 01:50 PM

foo it preseason they dont really care, just wait till the regular season comes

But my prediction is another rematch of the super bowl, raiders and bucs. raiders super bowl champs

49ers are going anywhere this season, they will make the first round of the superbowl but will lose in the first round.and TO is leaving them for another team. enought said

Mr.Modify 09-04-2003 01:52 PM

well being that i'm from houston i want the Texans to win cuase there fairly new!! Besides the superbowl is being HOSTED here so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

DizWikedCivic 09-04-2003 01:52 PM

texans, wtf im surprise if they win 7 games this season

EM2191MW 09-04-2003 01:54 PM

i'll put $100 on the TEXANS not making the playoffs

Mr.Modify 09-04-2003 01:57 PM

Originally posted by EM2191MW
i'll put $100 on the TEXANS not making the playoffs

Originally posted by DizWikedCivic
texans, wtf im surprise if they win 7 games this season

Hey it could happen!!! :D

DizWikedCivic 09-04-2003 02:08 PM

Originally posted by Mr.Modify
Hey it could happen!!! :D
impossilbe it like saying the bengals can make hte playoffs

EnProceso 09-04-2003 02:10 PM

I want the Denver Broncos
its to soon to tell whos gonna go all the way, you cant really tell shit from preseason.

DizWikedCivic 09-04-2003 02:13 PM

season start today yo

jets vs redskin

jets win 24-17

my2k1vic 09-04-2003 03:09 PM

Originally posted by 18secQuaterMile
its to soon to tell whos gonna go all the way, you cant really tell shit from preseason.

WHAT! you from denver or somthing? we HATE the broncos out here, as well as the cheifs, chargers and niners. as for who i want to win, RAIDERS all the way. after last years heart break, its about time raider nation gets it done. i'll be out there, like always, supporting them and hopfully more of you "fans" will show up this year.

DizWikedCivic 09-04-2003 05:54 PM

Originally posted by my2k1vic
WHAT! you from denver or somthing? we HATE the broncos out here, as well as the cheifs, chargers and niners. as for who i want to win, RAIDERS all the way. after last years heart break, its about time raider nation gets it done. i'll be out there, like always, supporting them and hopfully more of you "fans" will show up this year.
:_bow: :_bow: :_bow: :_bow: :_bow: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Weaponx12o 09-04-2003 06:02 PM

i like the 49ers, but being realistic, they're going to be eliminated at the wildcard (if they make it)

but im going for the dolphins and bucs. both teams are similar, average/decent offense with a kick ass defense. thats my guess :)

Weaponx12o 09-04-2003 06:06 PM

Originally posted by 18secQuaterMile

jake plummer is a waste of talent! :shake: he needs to spend more time in the film room and take some good notes. athletically, he's capable of being a good qb, but mentally, he just sucks hehe. he needs a good mentor or someone to help him reach his potential

EM2191MW 09-04-2003 08:42 PM

Any one down to go to a Raiders game this year? that would be col as hell to mob deep to a game as a 7th gen meet! only thing is we should car pool.

DizWikedCivic 09-04-2003 08:50 PM

Originally posted by Weaponx12o
jake plummer is a waste of talent! :shake: he needs to spend more time in the film room and take some good notes. athletically, he's capable of being a good qb, but mentally, he just sucks hehe. he needs a good mentor or someone to help him reach his potential
jake plummer pretty accurate, it just that he had crappy reciever, now he got rod smith ed mccathhry, well see how he does, but broncos in the afc west, so they aint going nowhere, raiders another afc west title yo

AntDeezy 09-04-2003 10:15 PM

THE DALLAS COWBOYS YOU BIIATCHES