Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   South Cali (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/68-south-cali)
-   -   Starting Another Team Illusive in Orange county (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/68-south-cali/43696-starting-another-team-illusive-orange-county.html)

CivicMike 07-04-2002 08:56 PM

Starting Another Team Illusive in Orange county

hey what's up,I just planned to move back to Huntington Beach by Oct. ,and I want to start another Team Illusive aside the one here in Fresno,Ca.....Our fastest car here is a 99 (Nighthawk black pearl)Integra GSR,all J-spec motor,Skunk2 headers/coilovers/and cam,abunch of other stuff I can't remember but it pulls a 12.9 without the 150 shot direct port.....but I would really like a all civic Team Illusive down in Huntington Beach.....so if anyone up for it let me know girl's are incouraged too......

hey where do you get the 7th.gen stickers at

daliamikey 07-05-2002 02:24 AM

hey i live in huntington beach... let me know if u re around ok....

CivicMike 07-05-2002 06:53 PM

I plan on moving down there before Oct.but I''' hopefully be there for the meet...I blew my motor,it wont be done till the end of this month
drop me your # and I'll keep in touch and give you some of the info.........

Team Illusive Mission
Team Illusive is not for everyone,it's for those who take pride in there rides,
and for those who are dedicated to improve there rides and the name of Team Illusive.......

"It's not hard to look good,when your the best"

fordfocussucks 07-09-2002 07:18 PM

i wanna join. but i have a stock civic though, maybe if i get a job. e-mail me

2cute 07-10-2002 01:34 AM

<---is down

NytRyder2k2 07-10-2002 02:00 PM

Ill be down....Im in northern cali right now but i will be back in sept. just keep me updated and let me know if u guys are going to meet up or anything

VietGuy949 07-16-2002 02:58 AM

im up for it i live in Laguna Hills

01BlackEM2 07-16-2002 10:20 PM

Hey, I'm still interested in it. I talked to you on aim last night. If you need to reach me, you can private message me here, email me at astreets0@sm.saddleback.cc.ca.us or at aprilstar01@yahoo.com On aim you can reach me at CivicRacerGirl01 or ShauniesGirl22.

AbominablePoopMan 07-17-2002 09:41 PM

Im in Huntinton Beach as well.

SuperCivic2k1 07-18-2002 12:21 AM

hey, im down. email me at liquidracerxr@yahoo.com and i live in the 714 area too

CivicMike 07-18-2002 12:38 AM

Alright guys and gals....I'm hoping to have the meet the 10th of Aug. due to my motor being work on........the plans are to meet up at the Irvine spectrum in Irvine in front of Edwards at Noon,we're only gonna wait for a hour,so dont be late.....From there we're going to Huntington beach by the pier to play volleyball,football or swim....This meet is strictly done to meet eachother and get to know one another....from there you'll go home take your showers get you and your rides all pretty cause we're gonna bring terror to the streets of OC....If anyone has any suggestions where to go,where there's alot of people,let me know..............................................

I emailed some of you but to those I didn't,if you ahve any friends(females)it doesnt matter if they have cars,bring them along(they dont have to go to the day meet just the nite meet)cause I plan on having Team ILLUSIVE models(yeah yeah go ahead and laugh if you think it's funny)........But anyways I'll keep you guy/gals informed............................laterz

CivicMike

"No fat chicks,Makes my car scrape"

SuperCivic2k1 07-18-2002 12:42 AM

damn dude, another meet on saturday. is every meet that is being made is on saturday!! GOD i got job lol so i cant go sorry

ak 07-21-2002 09:48 PM

This is tite, i love meetings..... the S. Cali section is slowly coming back to life.

NytRyder2k2 07-22-2002 04:01 PM

Hey Mike, hit me up on AIM at TenzoTegra7...i wanted to ask you some stuff. thanks