Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   South Cali (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/68-south-cali)
-   -   Pissed Off...may Cancel Meet!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/68-south-cali/126716-pissed-off-may-cancel-meet.html)

TopFuel 11-24-2003 02:51 PM

Pissed Off...may Cancel Meet!!!

Seriously i've been to a lot of meets and no one's ever sank to that low of a level. Just barely noticed it yesterday when I was with a friend just chillin...and guess what the hell i dont see anymore?? I have a SPOON Radiator cap and the fuggin sticker is gone~!!! The last time i popped my hood was during the mini-meet in Irvine on friday. I go and i'm nice to everyone and we talked and chilled, got some food, and everything was fine. I was telling everyone I would try and help them out with cheaper prices, giving them hookups on some cheap wheels, and this is what you guys go and do to me?? I've been on this board for over two years and nothing like this has ever happened. Fuggin ridiculous!!! PEELING OFF THE FUGGIN STICKER ON MY RADIATOR CAP??? I know there were a good number of people there and anyone could have done it. I trusted you guys, let you sit in my car, showed you my mods, and i get screwed like that? Unless someone can convince me that its even worth throwing the meet on the 6th anymore...i'm going to cancel the whole thing and i'm outta here. Yea yea its not fair to everyone who wasnt part of last friday but maybe it'll help in finding the person who did this. Its not the fact that its only a 30$ radiator cap, but i trusted everyone and now this happens. I'm just ticked off right now. I'll give it a week and decide if the meet is going to continue. As of now i'm still planning on the meet, but why should i even work that hard to set up something if another person is just gonna jack me again.

Jeff

Pharoh 11-24-2003 03:00 PM

That's messed up man. I'd be pretty pissed myself and don't know how I would react if I found the individual(s) who did it....

Very diplomatic post though, good luck!

kafyn722 11-24-2003 03:03 PM

jeff, i was at the meet friday, and i can honestly say i have no idea who punked you like that. i know it was not dave, chris or ken, they dont do shady shit like that. i can totally understand why you are pissed, but i can assure you and put my life on this bet, not one of us took it.

AlpineCivic 11-24-2003 03:04 PM

Sorry to hear this happened! I hate when people can't respect someone else's property.I know how much time and money it takes to get a nice setup or how much money and time it takes to do all those mods. Dont leave the site just because one a$$hole thought it was cool to F*ck wit your shit at the meet. We met in San Diego and you seemed like a cool stand up guy so keep the meet going just pay a little more attention to what people are doing around your car I know I will after this.

Again sorry to hear that but maybe it wasn't anybody from the site maybe it was someone else but then again we'll probably never find out.

Wes

Nodnero 11-24-2003 03:06 PM

Dude WTF!?!?!? Damn, I dont know who would be stupid enough to do that shit, but I say you throw the meet as a farewell Jeff. Its gonna be the last thing with 7thgen and I think it would be cool just to show that you are better then they are. Plus if they are stupid enough to show up with the cap, we can kick their ass.

kafyn722 11-24-2003 03:06 PM

jeff did you open your hood for those guys that randomly showed up with the silver dx? nobody knew them...it is possible.

VNlilMAN 11-24-2003 03:07 PM

Sorry to hear about that Jeff. Out of the 2 years i've been on this board i have never heard of anything like this happening. Its unfortunate it has... I dont think this should discourage you from continuing with the meet tho. I mean look at everything you've done. This meet is possibly one of the biggest in SoCal(hell maybe the biggest in 7thgen history). You have ALOT of people who have been looking forward to this since LAST YEAR. There's going to be a badd apple in every group. But look at all the positive this group has also offered... We help each other out with installing and hooking each other up. Maybe a couple of us will even pitch in to help you buy another one. It would be sad to hear that 1 person would kill this for 50+ of us... But ya hope you continue with the meet as i know i've been looking forward to this for awhile now...

For the person who peeled off the sticker. I'm sure you dont have the balls to confess but if you do maybe PM me and we can work something out. You can get him a new cap or money, give it to me so that i can give it to Jeff. This way no one will have to know besides you and me.

kennisonxgs 11-24-2003 03:47 PM

That's so freakin dishonest. Someone can spend $$$ on mods and to steal a freakin sticker? Well, it might not be anyone from this site. When you have a meet, sometimes people from the outside come to look too so it might be someone that you did not notice.

Civic_Racer9 11-24-2003 03:50 PM

o shit dude, thats ****ed up. who would have done that? i didnt do it cuz i still have my stock radiator cap

i think andrew is right, there was a random civic that showed up at the mini meet. im not sayin he did it, but there a chance cuz he was into all these japan crap (japan license plate, ect). I gave him my number and hopefully he ll call for the meet. but if he does ill ask him

HondaLuver 11-24-2003 04:41 PM

at the next meet every body has to open their hood and show that they don't have it.!!!! that really f-ed up...

just today somebody hit and ran, i have a freaking scrape on my bumper... some f uck at pcc did it, im soo pissed off right now!!!

7thGenerasianCivic 11-24-2003 04:53 PM

The person who took it is ghey! Why would you steal a freaken STICKER!?! You low life son of a bitch! Im probably as pissed as Jeff is. :mad: Cheap ass mother****er! Whoever it is we don't want you. Don't come to our next meet! We don't know if you will jack other people. We have had many conflicts in the SoCal section in the past and I feel that shit people do is destroying our "togetherness/familyness." So **** off!!! :mad:

As for the meet... I think you should continue as planned. You have put in so much time and effort into setting it up and everything. Please don't let this one situation ruin it for you and everyone else. I know this won't help out with your problem but if you want I will be willing to chip in for your sticker just like VN wrote. I'm also with Nodnero...we will both kick your ****en ass!!!

That's it...imma bring those fold up chairs to the meet. So I can sit RIGHT next to my car!!!

PunkingCivic 11-24-2003 04:53 PM

shit is happening every where this is fawked

DaZeD 11-24-2003 05:10 PM

damn bro i feel for u, and i think that u should still throw the meet cuz whoever did it wouldnt show, but yea like others said that really gay, if u took it just mail it back to him or something

00celicagts6spd 11-24-2003 05:12 PM

thats really messed up. People need to learn respect. I hope you find out who did it.

I_OWN_A_CIVIC 11-24-2003 05:21 PM

man thats wrong...knowing this just boils my blood :_disgust:...but jeff...im one of the newer members and dru been tellin my how great a host you are..he even claims you as the best host he had ever seen....so i hope this lil prick doesnt change your mind...im lookin foward to the best event of 2003....best wishes dood

reflekt 11-24-2003 05:27 PM

wow, thats really weird. i can't imagine that someone would try and steal a sticker. and not even a new sticker, but a peeled off used one. lol. pretty wack i must say. sorry to hear that jeff.

as for that "new/random" guy who came with the silver civic. do u remember opening ur hood while he was there? i can't remember. other than me, andrew, dave, and ken. i'm unsure of anyone else.

anyway, lets all hope this never happens again. :shake:

W1LLY_G 11-24-2003 06:01 PM

soab woh ever took it.

bastards...........

VTECTypeR 11-24-2003 06:24 PM

Thats pretty messed up. Why would anyone want to steal someone elses sticker

LiLaSiiAn8 11-24-2003 06:30 PM

Dood thats some pretty ****ed up shiet!! Please don't cancel the dec 6th cuz some dumb ass that doesn't belong on the site jacked your shit, I mean you have a lot of pplz on the list..

I know your really mad rite now cuz freakin' shiet everyone else here that has read your post is pissed too! I know this probably won't help much, but is anyone willin' to pitch in some fund or whatever so we can get tofuel his cap bak? My $5 is in.

I'm really sorry Jeff, hopefully it doesn't happen again.

jaaaapp 11-24-2003 06:50 PM

dont' mind a little chip=in for jeff to cover what he lost for settin up this meet in such organized manner. lets get this thing goin

kafyn722 11-24-2003 08:05 PM

i'm down for some money for this. hopefully we will find who did this, cuz thats fawked up

HondaLuver 11-24-2003 08:15 PM

alright, well everybody that goes has to pay a dollar to topfuel for his problems, that will get him like 50+ bucks...

ak 11-24-2003 08:23 PM

It's clear that whoever did it deserves an ass-kicking.

However, I'm with the rest of the people and think that you should NOT cancel the meet. Everything that I wanted to address has been said, so remember: Let the good times outweigh the bad times.

So who's going to setup the paypal account? I know that buying a new cap won't satisfy you because it's not about the cap, but about honesty. But that's the LEAST we could do.

02NBPcivicEX 11-24-2003 08:29 PM

Originally posted by LiLaSiiAn8
Dood thats some pretty ****ed up shiet!! Please don't cancel the dec 6th cuz some dumb ass that doesn't belong on the site jacked your shit, I mean you have a lot of pplz on the list..

I know your really mad rite now cuz freakin' shiet everyone else here that has read your post is pissed too! I know this probably won't help much, but is anyone willin' to pitch in some fund or whatever so we can get tofuel his cap bak? My $5 is in.

I'm really sorry Jeff, hopefully it doesn't happen again.

i agree with monica... and i was thinking about the same thing earlier while reading the 1st page of this thread... the idea of everybody pitchin' in to buy topfuel's cap back is a good one...

y0 jeff, i hope u dont cancel this meet, ive been looking forward to go to this one for a long time now and so have the other members on this board i'm pretty sure... i went to the first one on summer 2002, that shietz was mad tyte yo! and i kno u r pissed off bcuz somebody just killed the trust u had on each member of this board, but yeah dont give up, lets show those mofos dat we r better cuz we work hard for wut we have on our cars and we dont deserve to b treated like that after all the things we've earned... i could tell that u r looking forward to this meet when i was talking to u last time at sk0o, make it happen y0! hope the whole idea of ppl pitching in for the new radiator cap will make u feel better... peacez

-chris-

guamcivic2k1 11-24-2003 08:43 PM

damn..whoever stole that cap is a cheap ass mofo...people like that piss me off..all that topfuel has done is help everyone out..and this happens tohim..damn..ingrateful sob's...

CivicHX01 11-24-2003 09:12 PM

good idea... i'm willin to drop a buck or 2 to jeff when i show up to the meet... setting up a meet takes a lot of work, time and dedication... i would know cuz i set up like 2 meets in the past...

LiLaSiiAn8 11-24-2003 09:19 PM

Man, I really do hope Jeff feels better about this when he reads this later :/

fonto 11-24-2003 09:21 PM

Dude, that sucks...I'm so anal that I won't walk away from my ride without locking it.

I'll no doubt chip in a buck or two towards a new watchamacallit fund.

BTW, dude don't cancel the meet!!! I know a lot of people, inckuding myself, are waiting for a big, wothwhile meet. You will know a lot of people there...we will all know a lot of people there, so we can keep on on on each others rides. I know that I would be pissed if someone took off with one of my kick panels or something, so I can feel ya...but we need to all not let our guards down. This is a public forum, and there are new people who come on everyday and people who we don't know read this...so just keep yours eyes open at the meet...but don't cancel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

dru106 11-24-2003 09:44 PM

Damn that really sux!! Why would they want it? Do u think it was those new guys we recruited? Dont worry bro! We got ur back!

MangoEX 11-24-2003 09:51 PM

Yeah nothing gets by me too when it comes to my car, i hate when people lean on it, touch it , etc.. i bet it was an outsider, i doubt anyone here would do such a thing