Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Florida (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/63-florida)
-   -   Who owns the silver civic that attended the meet? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/63-florida/135981-who-owns-silver-civic-attended-meet.html)

o2civic 01-22-2004 03:20 PM

Who owns the silver civic that attended the meet?

It has Konig Verdicts, dropped and the body work isn't finished.. I love it.. It's completely my style... :_bow:

Can anyone tell me who owns it and what manufacturer makes that rear bumper ?
Also, what type of springs does it have? Inches dropped?

I tried attaching a pic but it's too big.. :confused:

thanks!

o2civic 01-22-2004 03:23 PM

Here it is..

http://www.zacknetwork.net/project2k2/cars/IMGP0010.jpg

danscreations 01-22-2004 10:19 PM

xenon rear
coilovers about 2.6 Front 2.8 rear

Project2k2 01-22-2004 10:20 PM

Nuespeed race drop, full xenon kit, all molded, will lok sweet when finished IMO. You should see his potential trunk set up.

Project2k2 01-22-2004 10:21 PM

OK **** it. LoL. I thought he had nuespeed race. LoL. "Damn you dan"

o2civic 01-22-2004 10:29 PM

Thank you Dan.. and Project

Hey guys what type drop do you have? I have 18's with 40 series tires at home.. just looking for a nice drop that will give me a finger or two fender gap..

I've always liked eibach..

Anyone on the site have an air suspension? ehh... don't worry bout that one, I'll search for it.. :D

danscreations 01-22-2004 11:14 PM

If your doing suspension save yourself time and money by going with fullcoilovers. Hayame has a full set for $650 shipped and possibly cheaper in the GB on this site. If you put springs on it; the shocks will blow and then you will have to "******-rig it" to put new koni shocks in.

o2civic 01-23-2004 02:26 AM

Dan, you are absolutely right.. A lesson well-learned with my first suspension work.. :_doh:

I'll look into full one-piece coilovers.

I'll search for the articles on the site to determine the best in quality and most importantly "ride quality"..

Thanks!

elitecivicex01 01-24-2004 02:07 AM

LOL..that pix from my house where December '03's 7thGenCivic.com meet was held!!...he's my good friend Chris Garcia and has a Civic LX. he has it painted Drifter-Style Black/Silver/Pearl as of jus after Christmas...it looks hot. for the record, he has a full Xenon body kit, a 3 piece flush mount wing molded to the decklid, projector headlights, a full fiberglassed custom box for the 2 10"s he's got, hotglow white underbody neons, 18" konigs, and "set on lowest setting" dropzone coilovers. thats bout it i think. correct me if im wrong Garcia. later. check out my ride sometime too...lol its not nearly as nice as his...but you gotta respect friends...*wink*

~Joey

Chris2k1civic 01-24-2004 12:35 PM

yeah its finish btw... lol.. and uhh... yeah..

o2civic 01-25-2004 04:57 AM

Originally posted by EliteCivicEX01
LOL..that pix from my house where December '03's 7thGenCivic.com meet was held!!...he's my good friend Chris Garcia and has a Civic LX. he has it painted Drifter-Style Black/Silver/Pearl as of jus after Christmas...it looks hot. for the record, he has a full Xenon body kit, a 3 piece flush mount wing molded to the decklid, projector headlights, a full fiberglassed custom box for the 2 10"s he's got, hotglow white underbody neons, 18" konigs, and "set on lowest setting" dropzone coilovers. thats bout it i think. correct me if im wrong Garcia. later. check out my ride sometime too...lol its not nearly as nice as his...but you gotta respect friends...*wink*

~Joey

Joey, great gathering you guys had out there.. great cars.. i love yours too!! Reason I asked for his is because he has the almost the same color civic and same rims I have.. So i just had to know..

Chris, Great looking car my man.. I can't wait for the next meet.. Hopefully sometime this summer? I'll help organize it!

BTW, what type struts do you have? I used to have Dropzone on my civic.. but the ride was too bouncy.. I took them off real quick.. I'm working with some people on this site on the best type of suspension I can get.. I going towards Tein, but that is one expensive lil mod.. :shake:

Aight my people.. i'll check in a bit later after i get off from work.. Take care..

Jeff

keffin 01-26-2004 10:41 AM

i think i have seen you around!

maybe at JR Electronics on Bird Road????

maybe.... check out my car in Mambers Rides!

o2civic 01-26-2004 11:07 AM

keffin,

You probably have seen me.. but this had to be over a year ago.. because I was deployed in January 2003.. and the accord has since been dismantled and given to my sister.

It's completely stock and at FSU.. =)

Chris2k1civic 01-26-2004 04:09 PM

ahh so your going to steal my style with the body kit and rims now... oh geez.. time to redo my car.. lol j;k

o2civic 01-26-2004 10:31 PM

chris

lol.. nah man.. not going to copy your ride... I've been in the import scene since 98.. I don't do that to my boys..

I will have a different front, sides and rear.. different wing, if any.. the only thing we will have in common are the rims and a silver civic.. that's it.. =)