Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/60-honda-civic-racing-drift-drag-autox-time-attack)
-   -   2002 EX vs. 2000 Viper ACR (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/60-honda-civic-racing-drift-drag-autox-time-attack/81544-2002-ex-vs-2000-viper-acr.html)

CarbonFly 03-11-2003 12:38 PM

2002 EX vs. 2000 Viper ACR

OMG, this is one of the coolest races ever!

I was driving over to a school to get some information for my education class. On my way I pass by a bowling ally and there sits a 2000 Dodge Viper ACR. I'm just sitting there drooling over it's beautiful lines and awsome exhaust.

Then 2 guys come walking out of the bowling ally and go straight up to the Viper. They are both looking at me as the get into the car. I get out and walk over. I introduce myself and express my love for his car. He is pretty cool about it and talking about other races with vettes that he toasted easily, etc.

Then I bring up the subject of a race between him and me. We all bust out laughing at the thought. Then the guy says, "Sure, I'll give you a run". I'm so excited to know that I am going to lose to such a great car. We get in our cars and start up the engines. Mine is pretty loud with the Tanabe, but his just totally covers up engine's sound. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

We pull out of the lot and travel down the road a bit to a stop light. Both of us are grinning ear-to-ear. We rev up our massive engine. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] The light turns green! Vroooooooooooooom!!!! We are off. By the end of first gear i was 2 car lengths behind. At the end of 2nd, I was 6 lengths. By the time I was into third he was already sitting at the next stop light waiting for me.......LOL

I pull up and we both say good race. Then we go out own way.

Today was great. I don't race many cars, but the one's I do race are beasts. Remember my last race with the 69 Charger? :_bow:

ak 03-11-2003 12:43 PM

[hr]By the end of first gear i was 2 car lengths behind. At the end of 2nd, I was 6 lengths. By the time I was into third he was already sitting at the next stop light waiting for me.......LOL[hr]
You're one hilarious guy!!!!! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Honorable death. hahaha

EviLMyStS 03-11-2003 12:52 PM

I would have been proud as well :_bow:

sawgunner06 03-11-2003 01:00 PM

Loosing has never benn so beautifull huh. I probably would have raced the guy to his car haull ass.:_bow::)

Gryphin 03-11-2003 01:57 PM

Argh! lol i wish i still had that vid of the hatchback OWNING! the viper in houston [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

neeedforspeeeeed 03-11-2003 09:51 PM

theres nothing wrong with getting raped by such a fantastic car :tup:[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

ViNRoCk8 03-11-2003 10:00 PM

Damn man I have never seen a ACR on the street, only GTS's and those are hella fast too. The ACR is faster!!!!! But damn I would have been just happy seeing it, and thats really cool that he was down to race you. "By the end of third he was at the light waiting"............RMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

CarbonFly 03-11-2003 10:06 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: ViNRoCk8
Damn man I have never seen a ACR on the street, only GTS's and those are hella fast too. The ACR is faster!!!!! But damn I would have been just happy seeing it, and thats really cool that he was down to race you. "By the end of third he was at the light waiting"............RMFAO!!!!!!!!!![hr]
Same here. That's the first ACR I've ever seen in real life. We have about 5 GTS's down here. But I was amazed to see this beast. :eek:

HondaGuru 03-11-2003 10:13 PM

good death.

PatrickB 03-11-2003 11:39 PM

i want to see the look on a vipers owners face when i pull on him :)

HondaGuru 03-11-2003 11:44 PM

WOW! Did black99vtec change his SN now? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

neeedforspeeeeed 03-12-2003 11:49 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: HondaGuru
WOW! Did black99vtec change his SN now? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][hr]
naw, here's PatrickB's car just a little bit of a sleeper :eek: