Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/60-honda-civic-racing-drift-drag-autox-time-attack)
-   -   Racing "moods" (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/60-honda-civic-racing-drift-drag-autox-time-attack/145172-racing-moods.html)

curbsquirrel 03-17-2004 11:23 AM

Racing "moods"

i dont know about you guys...but i have different racing "moods"...

like sometimes i'm driving home from my g/f's house (like a 30 min drive) and all i want is to race someone. not really "race", just play around ya know? and it seems like whenever i'm in this mood, there is NO ONE to be found.

on the flipside, sometimes i dont even care about driving and every riced out car in cincinnati is revvin on me and pullin ricer fly by's...and in my mind i wanna set them straight, but i just dont...

i dont know...anyone else have these moods?

d

Kloverz 03-17-2004 11:26 AM

yea same thing its always like that, especially when im driving my gurl car and i see alot of racer wanting to race but never in my car ill see this. i guess its just meant to be. to keep my ass off some trouble.

Green Civic 03-17-2004 01:22 PM

Same with me, or atleast somewhat. WHen I'm riding with my GF all the asses pick on her car or fly by her. But when I drive, I'll either see no one or they'll all be v8s.

00celicagts6spd 03-17-2004 02:31 PM

no offense but usually when I'm in the mood to run someone I usually come up on civics. lol then sometimes I get bored and mess with cars that are by far faster just so I can see them go. lol

MONTREALCIVIC 03-17-2004 03:55 PM

yeah but i try and fight the urge to race on the street. i have a friend whos brother was killed in a car accident and i promised my friends dad that i would do that kind of stuff on the street.

tripledoublegs 03-17-2004 11:18 PM

Originally posted by 00celicagts6spd
no offense but usually when I'm in the mood to run someone I usually come up on civics. lol

picking on the little guys huh??? :shake:
j/k :D

Rocky12346 03-18-2004 04:13 PM

I'm calm when i drive :cool: pissed when i race :evil:

00celicagts6spd 03-18-2004 06:01 PM

if you get pissed when you race? lol you got issues man. I mean you even have an auto so what do you do press extra hard on the gas pedal?

WhiteCastle 03-18-2004 06:27 PM

depends what car? in the civic I am sorta like this! " presses gas..... and braces :confused: ohh shit Im not in the vette..... I wish i had the vette..."
in the vette it is...please let there be no cops please let there holy shit Im at 125 already? :rofl:
when Im at the track it would be reversed to... luanch and traction ease peddle...make sure. Alright light green hanging on for the ride! :rockon:

also if I am in the mood to run someone I usally pick on anything that has a horse on it! :D
sometimes show the occasional s2000 or BMW

xX03EXx 03-18-2004 08:09 PM

Originally posted by 00celicagts6spd
if you get pissed when you race? lol you got issues man. I mean you even have an auto so what do you do press extra hard on the gas pedal?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I was thinking the same thing.

Kore 03-19-2004 08:17 PM

I feel like that sometimes.....

Supper happy, Mad = Racing
Sad and depressed = Don't even want to drive

ThsUserNmIsDumb 03-19-2004 09:36 PM

I don't believe it wise to race when angry. I like to drive, so I'm usually happy when I "race" or have fun with my car.

nme3 03-19-2004 11:04 PM

im always in the race mood, i guess im what gives civics bad names cause i'll race anything even though i'll loose. i remember once i was reving to these two girls in a slightly modded prelude and they whooped my ass, as they were pulling away the driver gave me and my buddy the bird it was fantastic.

ThsUserNmIsDumb 03-20-2004 01:52 AM

Would you like chocolate chip or snickerdoodle?

sw388integra 03-21-2004 12:31 PM

i too, feel your pain...i'll go out 2-3 nights a week and will be lookin hard for someone to race and not find a damn sole(or atleast goin the other direction and can't find them on the turn around)! and the nights i stay home and chill, all my buddies tell me what an awesome night they had....bitchs....