Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Transaction Feedback (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/57-transaction-feedback)
-   -   HELP. A FRICKEN MEMBER SCREWED ME!!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/57-transaction-feedback/92701-help-fricken-member-screwed-me.html)

abmerop18 05-12-2003 05:12 PM

HELP. A FRICKEN MEMBER SCREWED ME!!!!

OK IM REALLY PISSED OFF NOW. THE MEMBER OF THIS SITE NAMED Shuohan REALLY F**KED ME OVER. HE SENT A PAYPAL TO ME FOR $40 FOR A WATCH. THEN, WHEN HE GOT THE WATCH HE SOMEHOW CANCELLED HIS PAYMENT. WTF IS THIS SHI*!??? HOW DID HE DO THAT??? WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT??? IN PAYPAL IT SAYS THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN REVERSED??? HWO THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN??? IM GONNA F**KIN GONNA KILL THAT BI*CH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Payment Received (ID #)

This transaction has been reversed.
For further details please see transaction

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Gross($) Fee($) Net($)
May 6, 2003 Payment From Shuohan Wan Reversed ... 40.00 -1.46 38.54
May 12, 2003 Cancelled Payment To Shuohan Wan Completed Details -40.00 1.46 -38.54
Name:
Shuohan Wan (The sender of this payment is Unverified)

alltech01civic 05-12-2003 05:24 PM

damn....that's messed up, have you even tried to contact him???

abmerop18 05-12-2003 05:27 PM

it just checked paypal 2 min ago and i PMed him. wtf am i supposed to do?????????

CarbonFly 05-12-2003 05:27 PM

And why didn't you transfer the money from paypal to your bank account before you sent the watch?

gotti 05-12-2003 05:28 PM

whoa. Contact paypal about it?

aznboysrfr 05-12-2003 05:28 PM

I say get an administrator to ban his ass

alltech01civic 05-12-2003 05:29 PM

if he doesnt pay back you might wanna contact paypal and explain the situation.....

one question...did you take a long time to ship it out???if that's the case then he probably thought you f@cked him

CarbonFly 05-12-2003 05:32 PM

Originally posted by aznboysrfr
We do explicitly state that what you sell or buy on the site is to be done at your own risk.

speedracersong 05-12-2003 05:51 PM

he reversed his payment by clicking on the insurance policy.
u see how it subtracted out 1.46?
its a policy of paypal to refund all your money back if you did not receive the product if you want the policy.
i never would have thought about it that way.
pretty clever imo.

find out where he lives and ask around in the regional fourms to help them look for him.

abmerop18 05-12-2003 06:08 PM

well i contacted paypal and they said that it was refunded because that flamer used a credit card that was not his and was unauthorized. the person who it belonged to filed a complaint and thats why it was refunded. so that bi*tch got the watch and commited fraud. when i called paypal they said they can't do anything because there was no frickin tracking number for the package i sent. tey said i can contact my attorney general and file a federal fraud complaint against his ass. he is going to be owned. ya take that you little fu**er.

abmerop18 05-12-2003 06:09 PM

oh and it wouldnt have mattered if i transferred it to my bank anyway because they would have still retracted they payment. im gonna kill that bastard

and it defeniatly wasnt the insurance policy. ebay retracted it because it was a fraud act. that 1.46 is the ebay charge to me that was refunded in complete to him.

CarbonFly 05-12-2003 06:11 PM

oh well, it's only a watch that you never wore anyways. at least you didn't spend money or give away something that cost a lot.

nolimitssa 05-12-2003 06:35 PM

money orders dont lie

XxSoVeReiGNxX 05-12-2003 06:45 PM

Originally posted by FlyRiceRacer02
oh well, it's only a watch that you never wore anyways. at least you didn't spend money or give away something that cost a lot.
If you put it that way... I would like $40 and a free watch please!

injencivic 05-12-2003 07:39 PM

so he used a stolen credit card pretty much.

Injen

SOHCScreamer 05-12-2003 07:42 PM

Originally posted by aznboysrfr

now how the hell is that gonna help him?

big20ugly 05-13-2003 12:24 AM

Originally posted by FlyRiceRacer02
thats pretty dumb. :shake:

jungleboogie 05-13-2003 02:07 AM

it's not really the watch or anything i don't think... i think it's more of the principle... that's pretty shady tho...

CapYoda 05-13-2003 05:50 AM

there's paypal protection. heh.

no warning too. woopey.

always send with tracking/delivery confirmation #

that way you can be protected under their policy... and always send to confirmed address. just check their policy and its long terms and loopholes...

its kinda easy to pass..

unfortunately credit card fraud happens a lot.. and paypal makes CC ones easy.

sucks. I feel you.

chirpin2k2civic 05-15-2003 02:10 PM

Originally posted by big20ugly
thats pretty dumb. :shake:
I agree with that. its not about the money or watch, its about integrity for members on this site. :_disgust:

BTW: sorry to hear about all this, i hope u resolve the issue soon. Good luck!

NytRyder2k2 05-15-2003 04:02 PM

Hmm i sold that guy some koni shocks....i hope he didnt use a fake CC on me too. Thats messed up though. You should really try and get your money back.

Bartkat 05-15-2003 11:37 PM

The $1.46 is the money PayPal takes out for processing the transaction.

Noite: (The sender of this payment is Unverified)

When this happens you should wait until the money clears before sending the item. PayPal will hold that until it clears. That's the only protection you have against an unverified account.

PeN8503 01-18-2004 01:01 PM

yeah you def should never deal with unverified paypal-ers. thats why almost all of the major sellers on ebay do not do business via paypal if the person does not have a confirmed address etc..
filing a complaint with your attorney general will most likely do nothing. attorney generals just have more important things to deal with than a $40 internet fraud. Plus im just guessing, but it might cost you more money to file complaints and take it to a further extent, not sure though. but that does suck :(