Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Show Civic (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/75844-show-civic.html)

ExZaCc 02-07-2003 02:53 PM

Show Civic

has anyone seen this sedan anywhere on the net???? if so could you tell me wher, e, i want to see more pics of it. anyhelp would be great....

Ex_ZaCc

Rider 02-07-2003 04:10 PM

I saw it somewhere...If I can find where..I'll tell you....that'a a ssm sedan with 18'' and xenon body kit....!!!

Eric

SimplySLB 02-07-2003 04:14 PM

Ha. I took that picture. I have a whole bunch of them. Lemme go and look for them and I'll post the link. That guy is a member of the site, but I don't think he posts anymore. His name is Tom.

Here is the link. Lemme know if it doesn't work, cause sometimes webshots is silly.
And by the way, the car's not silver. It's that tan-ish color...I foget what they call it. And he has 19's and the coolest sub box!

ExZaCc 02-09-2003 09:43 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: SimplySLB
Ha. I took that picture. I have a whole bunch of them. Lemme go and look for them and I'll post the link. That guy is a member of the site, but I don't think he posts anymore. His name is Tom.

Here is the link. Lemme know if it doesn't work, cause sometimes webshots is silly.
And by the way, the car's not silver. It's that tan-ish color...I foget what they call it. And he has 19's and the coolest sub box![hr]

--> do you know where i can see more pictures of his car?? or even what car club he belongs to.

Ex_ZaCc

SimplySLB 02-09-2003 12:11 PM

I don't know where you canf ind more pictures. I think he is in Obsessive Habbits car club, but I would have to double check that.

RodDangles 02-09-2003 03:52 PM

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG] I'am out their lurking and reading every day i just don't talk much. my web site it toms2k1civic.com but the email is not working and new pic will be up in the summer. I have a new front bumper and hood if you leave me your email you and steph will be the first to see the new look NOT like any car on this site you will love it or hate it. By the way steph your car is looking GREAT. EX ZaCc thank you for noticing my car. :tup:

keffin 02-09-2003 08:48 PM

WHAT A BASTARD! tom......................

ahhhh!

YOU HAVE MY RIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooo!

whatever...its on a sedan...looks good though! :tup::tup:

check out my ride

SatansEnemy 02-10-2003 05:30 AM

sweet ride :_bow::_bow::_bow::_bow::tup:im not a huge fan of sedans but the one is sweet:tup:

SimplySLB 02-10-2003 09:24 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: RodDangles
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG] I'am out their lurking and reading every day i just don't talk much. my web site it toms2k1civic.com but the email is not working and new pic will be up in the summer. I have a new front bumper and hood if you leave me your email you and steph will be the first to see the new look NOT like any car on this site you will love it or hate it. By the way steph your car is looking GREAT. EX ZaCc thank you for noticing my car. :tup:[hr]
Wow...you are still here! I never see you post and I don't think I've seen you guys since HIN. Definitely send me the new pictures when you get them. My e-mail: SimplySLB@yahoo.com. Let me know how everything is going and hopefully I'll see you at some shows this year! Thanks for the compliments too, it's coming along.

ExZaCc 02-10-2003 09:26 AM

yeah plz send me the pics too..

m_zeek@yahoo.com

Ex_ZaCc

RodDangles 02-10-2003 03:52 PM

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG] I will try to send them to you guys by the end of the week. I do not think any of the members have my frount bumper one clue search for the word plow did you find it? :)

iluvbritney 02-10-2003 06:07 PM

nop