Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   As Promised...Pics With the New Wheels....:) (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/66157-promised-pics-new-wheels.html)

Blk4blk2K1 12-09-2002 11:39 AM

Nice looking ride!! I need to drop mine.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]

Yukonart 12-09-2002 12:16 PM

Me likey-likey very much!!! :)

Oh. . . and the ride is nice, too! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

The lip on the wheels is a great look. I think the next set of wheels I go with will have a polished or brushed lip like that instead of the flush look.

Keep it up! :)

RedDragon333 12-09-2002 04:58 PM

Looks amazing as usual, great car, very clean

2k2civicballer 12-09-2002 05:00 PM

Vewwy nice ride! I must say, good job. I am impressed.:tup:

SpdRcrChk 12-09-2002 06:43 PM

I cant say thank you enough. I like to hook up my ride so that I like it. But its nice to know u guys approve...after all your like my kinfolk or sumthin!!

u guys are tha best!

XxJDMCivicxX 12-09-2002 06:52 PM

Luv the ride, the new wheels are hot. You tempt me so much into buying a ww mini-me wing it's looks so sweet on your car. Hummm....christmas is coming up [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Voiceofid 12-09-2002 11:01 PM

what kind of rims are those? i think they will look good on the two[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

killakoala 12-10-2002 01:44 AM

If you wouldnt mind me asking, what kind of kit is that. Thanks a lot.

neoretromax 12-10-2002 01:50 AM

oh my that looks good.:eek: you florida people are so bling bling. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

brents1 12-10-2002 03:15 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: killakoala
If you wouldnt mind me asking, what kind of kit is that. Thanks a lot.[hr]
It's a Wings West G5 kit.

Very nice, I think I like those rims better.:tup:

Voiceofid 12-10-2002 03:42 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: neoretromax
oh my that looks good.:eek: you florida people are so bling bling. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG][hr]
nah, just her, the rest are on hubs and steelies

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

AR 12-12-2002 01:07 AM

:eek:very nice:eek:
i love the whip. your good with the camera too.

SoNiCcIvIc 12-12-2002 02:41 AM

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, like your new rims Yvette. I think it might make me choose silver over black.

civicchic 12-16-2002 09:43 PM

your car looks really good love the rims:tup:keep it clean,looks good[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

SpdRcrChk 12-16-2002 10:37 PM

Haha thanks Sonic and civichic. :) u guys make me smile.