Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   heres the pics of my car on airbags finally! and an interior shot again... (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/50955-heres-pics-my-car-airbags-finally-interior-shot-again.html)

TOOLOWCIVIC 08-26-2002 09:01 AM

http://www.7thgencivic.com/old_attachments/baggin.jpg

johnride 08-26-2002 09:31 AM

That looks awesome.

blackbullet 08-26-2002 09:54 AM

Nice car civicpunker. :tup:

Jadastyles 08-26-2002 03:00 PM

No doubt its hot, I hope the next time i see ya and yo ride, I'll give ya some more props. You gonna do any car shows in PA next year? if so come down and do carlise, Eternal and i might be in the show ,

P.S Hey steph i didn't forget about you, you come down too aight:tup:

CivicPunker17 08-26-2002 05:36 PM

toolow-i think thats the sedan that somebody else was talking about on this post, saying it had like 5 monitors and stuff. looks tight as hell though!

and jada-ill be makin the rounds at all the shows with extreme imports from now on, and we hit up a lot of them. so ill be all over between PA, NJ, and MD. and of course carlisle this time...

lilbluecivic 08-26-2002 06:53 PM

what happens to the camber when you drive around with the car lowered, do you have to ride around at stock ride height to save your tires?

Jadastyles 08-29-2002 01:46 AM

You got a sponsor?

SimplySLB 08-29-2002 06:38 PM

Hey Jada...thanks for including me! I feel so freakin loved around here!

But to answer your question. Dan has a sponsor....Island H<3nda! (LoL) and he is now in Extreme Imports. That club is SICK. The prez has the sweetest yellow S2000 (I'm pretty sure its the prez.) But yea....lots of shows for Dan!

CivicPunker17 08-29-2002 11:37 PM

as far as camber goes, my tires are gonna wear out really weird, but once i fix my rear bags then i can get the alignment properly tuned and ill be fine.

and jada, haha like steph said, island honda helps me out with show entries, and extreme imports is the shiz when it comes to everything else. and now i have the soundsource that basically sponsored my new audio install, that shop is the best!:_bow:

Jadastyles 08-30-2002 01:42 AM

Do they make you advertise their stickers? on your ride? Cause my brother's friend from work also owns part of this automotive Audio buisness and said if i get rims and slam my car. He would give me a sponsorship. I just have to do 10 shows a year for him. I'd do it but i dunno if i wanna put the stickers all over mah ride

lilbluecivic 08-30-2002 05:42 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: CivicPunker17
as far as camber goes, my tires are gonna wear out really weird, but once i fix my rear bags then i can get the alignment properly tuned and ill be fine[hr]
do you have to ride around at the same height once you get it aligned? and what add on air kit did you get?

CivicPunker17 08-31-2002 01:13 AM

toolow-i just ride around at what i think is a good comfortable height thats as close to how i rode when my coilovers were on, so i dont think im affecting it too much.

jada-i have a small island honda sticker on the side window of my car, and i put their lisence plate on the back of my car whenever they pay for my show entry. and i have a soundsource sticker on my rear window so people can see it when theyre lookin at my new subs that bump like crazy [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] and im gonna have an extreme imports one on the bottom of the front window. and i always carry around soundsources business cards and have them ready for shows to hand out to pepole who want them. so its not bad. i used to not like stickers but if theyre placed in a suttle spot, its great because you know the reason its on your car is because your car was nice enough for that person to sponsor you.

VNlilMAN 09-03-2002 01:28 AM

how did you get your sponsors?
and you cant make your car hop can you? i dont even think you can with bags but just wondering...

as for the camber question... best thing would be to decide on the ride height you mainly want to drive at and get an aligment at that height.

lilbluecivic 09-03-2002 05:28 AM

thanks, VNlilMAN

CivicPunker17 : did you get your rear bags in yet?

CivicPunker17 09-03-2002 10:03 PM

once the new rear bags are on im gonna do that alignment idea, because i also have to hook up the gauges that tell me how much pressure is in each bag. and i should be able to install the new bags in a week or so. and the wya i got my sponsors was different. for island honda, i just visited them a lot because they liked to see how the car was coming along then eventually i just asked if they'd sponsor me after a friend suggested it to me, and they said yes. and soundsource just like my car a lot and think i have a lot of potential so they're glad to have my ride promoting their shop basically. but im gonna make up a good professional folder of everything ive done and plan to do, and send it out to racing hart, tenzo r, and adr rims. the worst anyone can do is just say no.

lilbluecivic 09-08-2002 07:25 PM

what add on air kit did you get?

importz2k1 09-08-2002 07:39 PM

Sweet looking ride man! :_bow: